• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs Brentford OMT

I'm sorry, but how did Sessegnon dominate as he did in the Championship? He's so bloody average.

Oh look at that, Son spinning around in circles and passing backwards and when he does pass forward he passes it to them. 0 creativity unless he has acres of space to pass in to.

better from Son, did more in that 5 seconds than he did in 90 mins last week

Sessegnon then doing exactly what you'd expect and spanking it out of play

This lot are a joke.

would have thought after losing badly last week they might be slightly motivated.

look lazy and half arsed, where are the leaders in this squad?

Once we lose this game i think we should drop Kane and Son for 1 game and see how we start the next game, if its the same we know they are not the issue.

Great little bandbox of a stadium they built there. Should be an excellent addition to the Championship League when they drop back down.

Sess has been poor, but at least he has the excuse of just coming back from injury, the rest of them are just as bad.
Royal is shocking, PEH offers nothing in midfield, can't say anything positive about any of them besides Lloris

We often come up short in midfield with this formation. When other teams play 3 in there, its easy for them to dominate midfield. Its why I think Conte will go 3-5-2 if he can get the players which he wants

The game changed at Villa when Kane started dropping deep into there. He didn’t bother last week, will he not bother today either? Seems weird.

Why on earth are we playing in that change kit. Surely our White shirts would
Make it easier. Its hard watching an picking our players out, let along playing

Back