• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

Do they have a toilet on board the coach ??
£17 return from Chelmsford which is really good

I don’t think they did on the one I got, which was of course fine on the way there, but with the added traffic getting away after the game and a few of Beavertowns finest can make it an added bit of risk back!

I took the boxing day coach a couple of years back (might have been Zeelo rather than Big Green Coach), and will probably do the same again this year as my old car is going to incur a fee just to get across the North Circular, never mind parking.
It's great getting there, but takes forever to leave and gets stuck in all the traffic. I recall on that trip a couple of blokes got back on the coach with some bottles of beer in a carrier bag. The driver was a real d!ck in how he handled it, was definitely looking for a confrontation, and it just delayed things even further, with threats of calling the police, until others intervened and it all got resolved.

Got tickets for the kids for the West Ham cup game
Gonna be their first ever game at the lane
fudging hope we turn up and smash em

Just had my email confirmation, only just as I have 236 points!

Brighton was 343 points

Me too. I have 276. Wasn’t expecting the cutoff to be that low. Was expecting around 250-300. I get Brighton is closer for most of our fanbase but that’s a pretty big disparity.

Does anyone know if you gift a ticket to someone else, you can then be gifted a ticket on the same ST number? I’ve sold mine to someone else so I can sit with some others in the north stand

Back