• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nuno Espírito Santo - Sacked

As I’ve said before fans have short memory’s
Unfortunately for me I have a great memory which helps me with work but is a bit brick when trying to forget things…
I’ve actually heard people say you knew straight away with Poch how we were gonna play. I call flimflam on that as he had to change the team quite a bit to get the players engaged.
It all takes time
It all takes some patience
Things that are in short supply I’m afraid
We remember what we want to remember it’s called selective memory I believe I’ve got a poor memory.

I like the Brighton right back

I’d say that we got an idea of how Poch wanted to play with his team at Southampton and the hope was he’d get that style with us.

Nuno’s problem is we know how he played at Wolves and it wasn’t pretty, the thought of that being as good as it gets is a worry.
I agree
But he played the best football in Spain when he was there
I can’t comment on his team in Portugal though as I didn’t watch them
What he did of though was take Rio Ave to europa for the first time in their history
His Porto side finished second and he was sacked
Poch left his team in Spain bottom yet he got the Southampton job

I agree
But he played the best football in Spain when he was there
I can’t comment on his team in Portugal though as I didn’t watch them
What he did of though was take Rio Ave to europa for the first time in their history
His Porto side finished second and he was sacked
Poch left his team in Spain bottom yet he got the Southampton job

How long was he in Spain?

Brighton bottling it when they have a chance to go top. Potter is a perfect fit.

Hardly bottled it when they drew at a ground we got whacked 3-0 on recently?

Just read Tony Adams comments yesterday about Mourinho. That we shouldn't have fired him, he'd developed a good way of playing and we were building towards something...

Is that roosterwomble back on the sauce or is he really that clueless. A staggering opinion for anyone to hold especially someone who played at the level Adams did.

No chance we can find a better manager (who wants to come). Unfortunately we are stuck with what we have, Levy is not going to go through another manager search just yet, he is still burnt from the last one. Well I hope not, cause I couldnt face all that again. Better to give it till xmas and back someone with some transfer money. Who knows though maybe Nuno can turn us around, a good performance in the tractor cup, a win (highly unlikely) against Villa and we will all be saying well done Nuno.

Yet we all know, if PSG decide to sack Poch, we all know Levy would do everything in his power to hire him. He would be the redeemer Levy is desperate for, no doubt. I don't think we'll sack Nuno unless Poch becomes available. Not yet anyway.

One summer
They did it straight after Houghton went
Interesting. I watched with an eye to place Spurs players there. I think quite a few players would have to leave if he took over here.

That said I am willing to give Nuno till January as long as we are not in the bottom half of the table.

Hardly bottled it when they drew at a ground we got whacked 3-0 on recently?

Just read Tony Adams comments yesterday about Mourinho. That we shouldn't have fired him, he'd developed a good way of playing and we were building towards something...

Is that roosterwomble back on the sauce or is he really that clueless. A staggering opinion for anyone to hold especially someone who played at the level Adams did.

Fits the current narrative, doesn't it? All pundits do are take cheap shots from one moment to the next - you can only laugh at the transient nature of everything they say - just turn it off, or laugh it off, it doesn't deserve anything more than that.

Back