• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur - Woolwich tossers

Indeed people need to realise just how bad our record is at the Goonerdrome.

27 years!!!!!

Jesus Christ. People will turn around and blame the players or the manager but for Gawd's sake how the hell is our record that bad!
Spurs cryponite buried under the pitch. Even though this Arsenal team are utter crap, even more than us, I still expect us to be like deers caught in the headlights. It's just what Spurs do there.

What’s wrong with what he said? Even when we were far better than them under Poch, we brick the bed every time at The Emirates. There isn’t much between the teams now, like it or not. A draw would not be a bad result at all….

I'm not saying that it would be a bad result, however thats different to taking it now if offered

More attacking than I thought with Ndombele in for Skipp and Moura back. No new signings in the starting line up!

On holiday at the moment so will be watching in the one place that is showing PL games, if I can get near the only two tables from which the screen is visible. No sound on so that could be a blessing.
We need NDombele to do what we know he can do. We need Kane to find his scoring boots. And we need a mistake-free display from Dier and Sanchez. And then we will win.

Back