• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

PODCAST - The Game Is About Glory - Rodgers and Out

milo

Jack L. Jones
Episode 26

Oh no! The season is over! But fear not, @thfcsteff, @Moby, @GPRD81 and @AuroRaman (with interruptions from Tilly and @milo ) get stuck into the lovely, final day smashing of “the people’s club”, address who has the greenest thumb, AND unveil the inaugural The Game Is About Glory Awards, with the lucky recipients receiving the mighty, much coveted Glory Glenn! Plus we revisit Dier’s doo-doo and Moby revels in the misery of his neighbours…there’s a ton more so don’t waste time, start listening now!
  • Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa
  • Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur
  • Season review
  • The Game Is About Glory Awards
We'd really appreciate it if you could find time to leave a positive review on Apple Podcasts or help spread the word on social media.

Apple Podcasts

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-game-is-about-glory/id1549996381

Spotify

https://open.spotify.com/show/2TL6nSBfDK0Dn7laU2Vcqp?si=zwUheITvQnSIyqyzKR0CE

Google Podcasts

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aH...ibGljL3Nob3dzL3RoZS1nYW1lLWlzLWFib3V0LWdsb3J5

RSS Feed

https://feeds.acast.com/public/shows/5ff4636ed6e3f1135f46f0cb

I've done a little research and Plex source their podcasts themselves, so there is no way for me to add us @glasgowspur but you can do it manually. The RSS link above is the one that you would want to use. Here are the instructions on how to add a podcast to Plex.

My Podcasts: Adding and Removing

To track podcasts, you add/save that podcast to My Podcasts. On Deck will only show episodes from those saved in My Podcasts.

There are a few ways to add/save podcasts to My Podcasts, depending on app. (The Roku app does not currently have these options)

• Go to the main summary screen for that Podcast show and use the Add to My Podcasts button
  • In supported mobile apps, hit the … menu on an episode and choose to add
  • On the main Podcast screen, use the Add a Podcast by URL button to manually add a podcast (top right in the web app and at the bottom of the mobile apps)
  • Import OPML file exported from another podcasting app so you can add all your favorite podcasts at once. (In the Web app, after clicking on the Add a Podcast by URL button you will see option to import OPML)

I've done a little research and Plex source their podcasts themselves, so there is no way for me to add us @glasgowspur but you can do it manually. The RSS link above is the one that you would want to use. Here are the instructions on how to add a podcast to Plex.

My Podcasts: Adding and Removing

To track podcasts, you add/save that podcast to My Podcasts. On Deck will only show episodes from those saved in My Podcasts.

There are a few ways to add/save podcasts to My Podcasts, depending on app. (The Roku app does not currently have these options)

• Go to the main summary screen for that Podcast show and use the Add to My Podcasts button
  • In supported mobile apps, hit the … menu on an episode and choose to add
  • On the main Podcast screen, use the Add a Podcast by URL button to manually add a podcast (top right in the web app and at the bottom of the mobile apps)
  • Import OPML file exported from another podcasting app so you can add all your favorite podcasts at once. (In the Web app, after clicking on the Add a Podcast by URL button you will see option to import OPML)

Cheers milo, new to plex and still finding my way around it but I'll do this over the weekend.

I use Acast - can't see a way to add a review there either, just the opportunity to give it a star rating out of 5.

Back