• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

If he really wants it and has the drive, it's a no brainer. But would Levy be willing to do it so soon after sacking him?

I dont know....they seemed to part on good terms. Question is whether Levy fired him because of Poch's mood being quite dark and spiralling down at the time, rather than because he actually though Poch wasnt up to the task

But would you take Poch or Potter? I think asking yourself that question, it becomes a no brainer as you say

I'd be on the fence about it, obviously for a while it was great, but he did get stroppy and stop doing his job properly at the end, whatever the reasons for that I still think its inexcusable.

If it happens, it's us settling.

But there would be a level of comfort to it.

It's all academic anyway as we've already given the job to Rodgers.

I'd be on the fence about it, obviously for a while it was great, but he did get stroppy and stop doing his job properly at the end, whatever the reasons for that I still think its inexcusable.

If it happens, it's us settling.

But there would be a level of comfort to it.

It's all academic anyway as we've already given the job to Rodgers.

Has he improved on his weaknesses as a manager?

I do think we’ve sorted the new manager already, but I don’t think it’s Rodgers

No idea.

But I don’t think it’s Rodgers, I think he’s made it clear he doesn’t want to leave for Spurs.

I just find it odd we just cut short talks with Ajax manager so quickly
We didn’t
The rumours were we were talking to him amongst others
It may or may not have happens
Then they activated a year extension in his contract
Nothing much has changed other than Ajax’s sensible actions

PSG are not going to sack Poch if they dont win the league.

They were not top when he came in and as he arrived mid season, he will be given at least all of next season.

And as long as he wins the league next season along with at least semi finals of CL, then he will get another season after that too.

Simone Inzaghi has suddenly shot up to 7/2 favourite.

He's always struck me as quite Poch like in manner and style

We didn’t
The rumours were we were talking to him amongst others
It may or may not have happens
Then they activated a year extension in his contract
Nothing much has changed other than Ajax’s sensible actions

And then ETH coming out and saying he knows what he has there. If he wanted this job, he’d let it be known and make it happen. Maybe he genuinely does, and we are all just waiting for the season to finish, but I think the links completely dying suggest he isn’t that fussed about coming.

And then ETH coming out and saying he knows what he has there. If he wanted this job, he’d let it be known and make it happen. Maybe he genuinely does, and we are all just waiting for the season to finish, but I think the links completely dying suggest he isn’t that fussed about coming.
I have my own suspicions as to how the conversations went but would be called a ‘Levy hater’ on here if I express those.

The source is Talksport idiot Tony Cascarino.

“There have been other managers at PSG who have won things and been sacked, so don’t be surprised if poch gets the sack at PSG… especially if Lille win the league."

Then of course the Spurs twitter clickbait pricks run wild with it and act like talksport have some insight into behind the scenes at PSG.

And our new manager is....

Seriously though, he's better than other options available

I remember we were linked with him highly before Jose came in. I don't think his stock is as high as it was a couple years ago.

Don't really see what Inzaghi would 'guarantee' as an option that Potter wouldn't really, and Potter has the advantage of knowing the league. He's won the cup a couple times and finished 5th/6th.

Would be a strange choice.

I remember we were linked with him highly before Jose came in. I don't think his stock is as high as it was a couple years ago.

Don't really see what Inzaghi would 'guarantee' as an option that Potter wouldn't really, and Potter has the advantage of knowing the league. He's won the cup a couple times and finished 5th/6th.

Would be a strange choice.

Yes, thats kind of where I got to with him. He got them into the CL one year, but EL apart from that

What about Galtier at Lille?

Last 3 seasons could be 2nd, 4th and 1st (poss) in a league where PSG, Lyon and Marseille are bigger than them

Possibly with Campos coming in as DoF too?

Back