• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Wolves ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was great in his first season.just hasn't developed.

he just seems unable to clear the ball, whether it’s a header or putting his laces through it. Just ends up with it moving the ball 2 yards and straight into an even more threatening position and more favorable to the opposition. He’s utter gash.

Half time. For me we need to upgrade that no.8 spot. We have Hojberg and Ndombele positions on lockdown. That no.8 slot needs someone who is comfortable in possession and can pass reliably e.g. Ruben Neves.

So far, good result but I cant help but feel that Wolves were open for us to profit ..
Sabitzer

Started well but been a bit of a grind from 20 mins on. Lucky to be ahead a little bit, they had two very good chances.

Dier, Doherty and Ndombele been good. The rest a bit meh.
NDombele not just good on the ball but running a lot when we don’t have the ball too.

But why oh why did he not play Kane in - who would see Reguilon and Kane running ahead with the defender not going towards either and think I’ll play in Reguilono_O

Since Jose has completely isolated the pair of them they’ve dropped off. When they had another forward up with them it created more space for them and there was more movement. It doesn’t matter how good a pair of players are, 2 vs 4 just doesn’t go.

those 2 versus 10 should always come out on top, they are on another level when they choose to be

he just seems unable to clear the ball, whether it’s a header or putting his laces through it. Just ends up with it moving the ball 2 yards and straight into an even more threatening position and more favorable to the opposition. He’s utter gash.

Sanchez? He's been solid today I think. Several clearing headers and important tackles. Been no worse than Dier.

Great start but it fizzled out.
We look toothless in attack (if/when we attack) but sitting back they are getting through us too easily.
Will be a tough watch second half if it’s more of the same.

NDombele looked knackered as he walked off.

Started well but been a bit of a grind from 20 mins on. Lucky to be ahead a little bit, they had two very good chances.

Dier, Doherty and Ndombele been good. The rest a bit meh.

HT1-0. A good summary above. We really need more possession. Kane not proving a target man, Son's control and passing has been poor. No one breaking the lines from midfield. I would bring on Dele. The game is calling out for somone like him.

Great start but it fizzled out.
We look toothless in attack (if/when we attack) but sitting back they are getting through us too easily.
Will be a tough watch second half if it’s more of the same.

NDombele looked knackered as he walked off.

We have had 3 more good chances as well

Dombele passing to Reg instead of Kane

Reg free head

Winks had a simple ball to Kane and he was in

We look a little toothless imho!

We’re doing fudge all to help. There was one where we had the ball on the right wing with either Son or Doherty and Kane was the only other spurs player in the picture. Every other player behind the ball and making no effort to get forward. That has to be coming from the manager because it takes very little for lads to run forward 10-15 yards.

We have had 3 more good chances as well

Dombele passing to Reg instead of Kane

Reg free head

Winks had a simple ball to Kane and he was in

Half chances at best

Edit : The Winks and Ndom ones not even that really, just the types of positions you get in when you actually attack

What a run from Ndombele! Shame it was a tame effort from Reggie in the end. Should have tried to play in Kane, in hindsight, but Reggie was easier to pass to. A pass to Kane was somewhat blocked by the defender.

Looked like the little cut back to Son was on from the replay.

I'm sad to say that I agree. I loved him after his first season, he reminded me of Ledley, but has just lost it.

Back