• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Wolves ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you conclude from the lineup that Mourinho "knew" they wouldn't play a back four?

Doherty and Reguilon as wing backs suits them very well and should allow them to attack more. Winks in for Sissoko gives us more quality on the ball.

I don't think a back 3/5 is inherently more safe than a back 4. It all depends on how we play. Wouldn't be surprised to see us sit back quite a bit, but hope we have more and longer spells where we have more of the ball.

Calm down, just going by the tweet @milo posted earlier, asserting as much. I didn't conclude anything.

Looking at the bench the I am really surprised to see Sanchez and Davies start. Winks may help us keep the ball end shift it out wide quickly. Share the concerns that Vincius cannot make a bench of 9.

I always love a back 3 on paper... then hate a back 3 in reality.

Because nobody quite takes responsibility... the 3 centre backs all leave the ball to each other and look aghast at one another when a free player nuts it home. And because suddenly it becomes a back 5 and we cannot 'represent' in midfield and we get pumped.

Hopefully I'm wrong

So do we think Ndombele is playing an advanced role still or in a 3 with Winks and Hojberg?

Do you think players are getting covid and its being kept quiet in some cases? Don't want to start a conspiracy but Bale disappeared for a week or 2 with an unspecified 'illness', then came off after 45mins, and now Vinicius is not even in the squad without a mention.

I assume this can be shot down with pictures of Vinicius in training this week right lol?

Got a sneaky feeling we’re playing both davies and reggie to have two left backs doubbling up on traore..
I remember Traore ripping us apart, and each player taking turns to hobble him and get a yellow. It was brutal; Sam Allardyce would wince. If Traore is "on it" tonight we are going to be in trouble as soon as we start getting yellows.
Let's hope he isn't up for it, or someone kicks his patella off for a bit.

Back