• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs CHAVSKI

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope Mourinho puts a rocket up them in his post match interview. Too many out there today not doing their jobs, playing with neither head nor heart. N'Dombele coming on was the brightest point of the match, he looked a class above everyone in the team.

I'm adding Martin Tyler to my Loathed List. So obviously enjoyed commentating today. What did it for me was harping on about Willian switching from Spurs to Chelsea. "Perhaps he will tell us why in the interview room afterwards". Hey Martin, couldn't be anything to do with receiving more money could it??? Then he says "Doubt whether he's had any regrets". Really - does he have any idea how much more (Russian mafia) money has been spent on Chelsea in the Abramovic era than Spurs - it's well over a billion. We are the ones that deserve the praise. What a disingenuous spineless taco he is.

And as an aside, I'm sick of the childish way that commentators change from saying a team has problems to being world beaters on the basis of one result. Pathetic.

I'm expecting Mourinho to blame the ref

He needs to look in the mirror to see who is to blame for this. I (and others) called it before the game. You can't gamble with four forwards against a semi decent side. They will murder you in midfield. It was only too obvious. Kudos to Lampard on his tactics but we were our own worst enemies today.

I hope Mourinho puts a rocket up them in his post match interview. Too many out there today not doing their jobs, playing with neither head nor heart. N'Dombele coming on was the brightest point of the match, he looked a class above everyone in the team.

I think that it was ability that was the problem. Chelsea have an excellent central midfield and ours is cobbled together and very pedestrian.

our new stadium - seems to lift opposition more than our own team

Yeah so many teams seem to treat us as a Cup Final both home & away. Had United play like their lives depended on it then go back to brick. Reckon Chelski have done the same.

I guess there are more than 3 points on offer as they also get the scalp of “beating Tottenham”.

we need to combat this

He needs to look in the mirror to see who is to blame for this. I (and others) called it before the game. You can't gamble with four forwards against a semi decent side. They will murder you in midfield. It was only too obvious. Kudos to Lampard on his tactics but we were our own worst enemies today.

And not for the first time, and still too lo g to change it.
And if changing it is bringing going on Eriksen then Jose can gtf now.

Sorry if this was addressed earlier in the thread, but why on earth did Gazzaniga not just catch the ball instead of a flying kick? He must not have realised who kicked it in....

I really do not think that is the problem. We weren't outnumbered in central midfield, we were outclassed. Put a couple of technical players in there and it is a different game.

Your preferred formation of Dier, Winks and Sissoko has a passer in there but two players who are still going to get closed down and play the safe ball.

Just saw the replay of the goal, Jesus Christ.

Lots of time to sort himself out for the header. Then is busy facing the other way and talking to Gazza as the corner is started.
Then when he finally wakes up, just jogs out to Willian, after taking a second to decide what to do.

Ffs.
This. I told you all that Aurier should have been flayed and burned several months ago. How is he not yet barbecued? Ridiculous.

Back