• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2018/19

Dammmmnnnn.

Maitland-Niles is a converted winger in his first season as a fullback and has been awful. He's been found wanting defensively often this year, but tonight he's make big errors. Then again, Torreira, Ozil and Xhaka have offered absolutely fudge all of a screen in front of the back three. You'd have expected tonight of all nights, they'd have sorted themselves out but it's been much the same as most of their away games.

This arsenal team is at best, bang average. Faltering in places to get brick. Has to be the worst goon team in living memory

Is their squad any better than most mid table teams on a player by player basis? I’m not sure. They finished where they did on reputation at home, and PEAs goals this season. They’re getting found out now - no fear factor for them soon and hopefully they’ll get ripped apart every week next year.

"And they'll be back playing Thursday night football again next season. For another year. Third year running...".
Loving the commentary tonight for a change.
They need to enjoy this final, like us on Saturday.

I don’t know when or if we’ll ever make a CL final again. And judging on this I’d be unsure if arse will ever get this far in the europa again!

Back