• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project (part 2/3) ***

At 1-1 when Son got the ball on the edge of their box.

He stopped, cut inside, drew his right leg back and my wife walked in front of the TV.

I erupted from my seat and made a noise from the pit of my stomach which started out as SON and SHOOT and morphed into GET THE F*CK OUTTA THA WAY YOU F*CKING DON'T REALISE HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS FOR F*CK'S SAKE and then turned into YES YES YES YES YES SONNYYYY

All my wife heard was GGGGRRGGGRRRRRRRRHUNHUNHUNGGGRRRRHFFFFFFDDGGGGG

My feed was about 20 seconds slow and my house mate ran in at around the same moment and ruined Son's second for me by asking, 'Are you watching??!'

NO I THOUGHT I'D CATCH UP ON GOLDEN GIRLS RE-RUNS INSTEAD.

We're gonna get 15 minutes of an absolute onslaught now.

Wtf are the comnehtalrs talking about? Literally what can Llorente do about his arm there, other than chop it off ?

Anyone who’s ever watched a game of the football should know that that’s never handball.

Not by letter or spirit of the laws. Commentators don’t have a clue what handball actually means.

My heart is only now starting to settle a bit. Over these two games I have to say that next season with Full on VAR in the premier League its going to be an utter nightmare.

1. The pen from the first game that never should have been. You could see how it affected our defenders. Rose in a weird shape when he deflected in that goal due to having his arms behind his back.
2. Our allowed goal. We celebrate. Then have to wait. Then think its not. Then its given. Nightmare.
3. Their phantom 5th. So close to being onside. Pep going mad. Only for it to be called back.

I am not sure I am going to enjoy seeing this week in week out. Even with VAR it does not stop the debate. Not one bit. You can see players shouting for it now and managers. Its out of hand. The game will be about a free flowing as Rugby soon.

Agreed on all of this. Happy that we came out on the winning end tonight, and it was exceptionally exciting to watch, but if every game ends up like this, we're on the wrong path.

Anyone who’s ever watched a game of the football should know that that’s never handball.

Not by letter or spirit of the laws. Commentators don’t have a clue what handball actually means.

He's just a little boy when he lose. That's not a hand ball in a million years. Barely touches his elbow, which he he's got close to his body. If that's a hand ball, then there needs to be a whole lot more hand ball calls in general.

Back