• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Recent content by thfcsteff

  1. thfcsteff

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    Really good post.
  2. thfcsteff

    American politics

    I think you're missing my point. Anyway...you said: "We should look to other industries that do a far better job as both offsetting and having a lower barrier to entry to become qualified. Especially in relation to the eventual earning potential. Plumbers, electricians, HVAC techs. Your talking...
  3. thfcsteff

    American politics

    Many people who look for a life in the arts understand this. Why doesn't society do more to mitigate the economic side of the issue? Because most people DGAF. Sadly. In these times. 'Importance' in these situations is also further supported with fiscal actions; they'll tell you an awful lot...
  4. thfcsteff

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    I tell you this...whatever the actual reasons were for not selling Kane to Emirates Marketing Project, there is further retrospective delight that they could not get him.
  5. thfcsteff

    ENIC

    There is an argument for saying it actually timed out 'in the nick of...' because had we entered covid having not actually got too far on the build, it would've become one of the worst investments and potential disasters of all-time. And imagine trying to build something like that now. I've seen...
  6. thfcsteff

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    Is there any further light on the Haaland transfer debacle? The one which says he cost north of 200 mill versus the 50 or so on the books? Apologies for the naive questions, I am somewhat ignorant of the details when it comes to even a slightly deeper look at the financials behind all this...
  7. thfcsteff

    American politics

    It is, frankly, an APPALLING policy which has little interest in offering people a 'return on the investment of education' more than it has a keen and avid interest in decimating vital and important cultural and health-based ingredients in society. Here's MY thought on what might be a 'good...
  8. thfcsteff

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    I am just hoping that somewhere along the line it doesn't come out that their rule-breaking in this regard came art a time when the rule wasn't set? I mean, is it just me, or does the response from Soriano today (in doubling down on their 'innocence') just leave you feeling that they are going...
  9. thfcsteff

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    Ah great, thanks...I remembered Luka's 14 in the frame. Funny how memory distorts. Still infuriates me looking at it now!!!!
  10. thfcsteff

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    That's the match. I believe it was Luka's. I was absolutely furious.
  11. thfcsteff

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    I mean, without Aguero they don't win that first title. Without DeBruyne they don't establish a legacy. Without Tevez they don't get players like Aguero. Yes...the list is endless...
  12. thfcsteff

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    It's actually very sad isn't it mate.
  13. thfcsteff

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    This 100 times over. I am increasingly struggling to take anything seriously. A lot of my joy is increasingly feeling like muscle memory as it juxtaposes with the cavalcade of BS both financially and in terms of officiating/teams going out of their way to blur the lines of the game's laws and...
  14. thfcsteff

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    Ah yes, thanks. In fairness, this is a whole different ball of wax though. It is essentially taking on a nation state.
  15. thfcsteff

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    Right. But it's not going to happen that way and you know it. How do you slap a 315 point deduction? It's beyond application. The 5 window transfer ban is applicable. When have executives been suspended or expelled (genuine question, I don't know - Abramovich obviously does not count). Here's...
Back