• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Recent content by Finney Is Back

  1. F

    Levy's Plan

    The problem is that we would also make the uncomplicated deals complicated and protracted.
  2. F

    Levy's Plan

    You only know whether or not you overpay well after the event. The weird thing with Levy is that he would often end up offering the amount the club originally wanted (e.g. Berahino) or sometimes even more than the club originally wanted (e.g. Grealish) right at the end of the window when it was...
  3. F

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    When it comes to European football, it’s not just years in which you miss out on qualification, participation money is based on your final league position, so any year a club qualified but finished behind Emirates Marketing Project they would’ve have a claim for missed CL revenue.
  4. F

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    I’ve seen a fair few through balls, we’ve just not made the most of them. Other times the player on the ball hasn’t spotted a good run that has been made, or instead takes a simple ‘safe’ option (hangover from Frank maybe?)
  5. F

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    IMO all of this means that the whole period from the start of the cheating until now need to be taken into account. The repeated years of serious cheating have significantly inflated Emirates Marketing Project’s commercial appeal since that time period. This wasn’t just timing related FFP breaches like...
  6. F

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    First time in history that the whole world (minus Emirates Marketing Project fans) wanted Spurs to win.
  7. F

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    WAY more as a percentage than Emirates Marketing Project contribute to England’s pot I’d imagine.
  8. F

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    I’m sorry, but I don’t buy that. The reason why clubs go to, and indeed beyond, their financial limits is to try to compete with the clubs you mentioned. Those clubs have done more than any others to distort the market. Clubs have to pay players huge salaries because another club will if they...
  9. F

    ENIC

    You’ve got to ‘win the deal’ mate, that’s the most important thing!
  10. F

    ENIC

    That’s what happens when you take all window to agree a deal and only end up actually (almost) agreeing one with about 5 mins of the window left.
  11. F

    Conor Gallagher

    I thought Solanke actually did some of the hard yards against Villa.
  12. F

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    Did Levy ever win a case for us?
  13. F

    ENIC

    Not true at all. You can push yourself to operate close to the FFP limit (something we never did under the previous regime). I don’t think I have ever held up Emirates Marketing Project as a standard at all. You’ve made that up. Chelsea, I said that their owner pumping his own money in bought him happiness...
  14. F

    ENIC

    There is a big difference between being ambitious and backing your manager and cheating by making illegal payments but I think you already know that
  15. F

    Levy's Plan

    I don’t think the manager thinks he has started the season a striker down. He has Marmoush and Solanke and no European football. I suspect he is absolutely fine with having 2 players for that position until January, wouldn’t he have put Richarlison in the squad otherwise? Back to Van Hecke...
Back