• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who Is He?

THFC6061

Paul Robinson
A4137_zps9a7004aa.jpg

Jacques Santini.

When he announced as our manager I read how he was part of the famous Saint Etienne side of the 1970s that dominated French football and finished runners-up in the European Cup.

[video=youtube;HLtRttuQSOI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLtRttuQSOI[/video]

:lol:

Made Wenger's "I eeeerrrr....." look like fluent English.

[video=youtube;HLtRttuQSOI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLtRttuQSOI[/video]

:lol:

Made Wenger's "I eeeerrrr....." look like fluent English.

What the hell were we thinking appointing a guy not being able to speak English, then doing the same mistake all over again with Juande Ramos. Sure, he won us a cup, but I imagine it being a very frustrating relationship between players and manager and vice versa.

Christ, that was an even bigger car crash than Gross's "Tickent of ze dream" press unveiling, if that's possible. Euuuuuuuu..... Caene I juste say, "Ze beeg clube" againe? Although I think Levy's Teh Trunk impression took the biscuit.

What the hell were we thinking appointing a guy not being able to speak English, then doing the same mistake all over again with Juande Ramos. Sure, he won us a cup, but I imagine it being a very frustrating relationship between players and manager and vice versa.

I'm not too sure about this being a problem. After all we did have everybodies friend, the warm and cuddly Gus Poyet as the go between. Oh wait...

That's the first time I've actually heard Levy speak. Sounds like a little boy.

Suprised you've never heard Levy speak before! He's not one to speak to the media constantly, like Dave Whelan or someone I guess. But the first time I heard him speak I was quite suprised! Even though I knew he's from a wealthy background I imagined a ****ney accent. Sounds like his voice box was accidentaly replaced with a dog toy!

Back