• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

What the fudge is wrong with Virgil van Dyke? Why does he think it's his job to give out dire warnings through the press? First with our potential Champions League hangover now with Maguire's price tag.

So will the press be full of articles criticising the Liverpool owners for lack of activity in the transfer market and articles speculating about Klopp being unhappy? Will Klopp be asked about the lack of signings and his future at every press conference?

No - ‘Liverpool had such quality last season that they don’t need to do anything other than carry on’ seems to be the media line. Despite the ‘Need for fresh faces’ flimflam we had to endlessly listen to when discussing us last summer.

I'll take the credit for Alisson's injury as I put him in my FF team as a late move.

Seriously, if they have to do without him for a few weeks, last night's game showed they can be got at and Adrian is not a keeper you'd back to keep a massive amount of clean sheets.

I'll take the credit for Alisson's injury as I put him in my FF team as a late move.

Seriously, if they have to do without him for a few weeks, last night's game showed they can be got at and Adrian is not a keeper you'd back to keep a massive amount of clean sheets.

They don't have any other fit keepers, they might have to find a free agent and bring them in :)

Daniel Sturridge 'to decide on future this week as he weighs up 13 offers from across the globe'
The former Liverpool striker is mulling over his options after being released by the Reds this summer
By
James Whaling

Daniel Sturridge will reportedly decide on his future this week as he weighs up offers from 13 clubs around the globe.

The striker was released by Liverpool in the summer following the expiry of his contract after an injury-plagued few years at Anfield.
Sturridge hit 24 goals in all competitions as the Reds came within a whisker of the Premier League title in 2013-14 - but is unlikely to remain in the English top flight, report The Telegraph.

Instead, a switch to Fenerbahce looks his most likely option with the Turkish giants putting a £9million contract on the table for the former Emirates Marketing Project forward.

But that is just one of a clutch of offers for Sturridge to mull over, with clubs in the USA, Spain, Italy and France all also allegedly showing interest.

DC United, Real Betis, Bologna, Marseille and Besiktas are named as clubs who are stewing over a swoop, as well as an offer from Qatar.

Fener are willing to splash £60,000-a-week to land Sturridge who has eight goals in 26 senior England appearances.

Former Liverpool director of football Damien Comolli is in charge of transfer at Fenerbahce.

Sturridge has recently been cleared to resume his football career after a ban for breaching betting regulations.

I know he has injury issues but Im genuinely surprised there arent better clubs looking at him on a free...

Daniel Sturridge 'to decide on future this week as he weighs up 13 offers from across the globe'
The former Liverpool striker is mulling over his options after being released by the Reds this summer
By
James Whaling

Daniel Sturridge will reportedly decide on his future this week as he weighs up offers from 13 clubs around the globe.

The striker was released by Liverpool in the summer following the expiry of his contract after an injury-plagued few years at Anfield.
Sturridge hit 24 goals in all competitions as the Reds came within a whisker of the Premier League title in 2013-14 - but is unlikely to remain in the English top flight, report The Telegraph.

Instead, a switch to Fenerbahce looks his most likely option with the Turkish giants putting a £9million contract on the table for the former Emirates Marketing Project forward.

But that is just one of a clutch of offers for Sturridge to mull over, with clubs in the USA, Spain, Italy and France all also allegedly showing interest.

DC United, Real Betis, Bologna, Marseille and Besiktas are named as clubs who are stewing over a swoop, as well as an offer from Qatar.

Fener are willing to splash £60,000-a-week to land Sturridge who has eight goals in 26 senior England appearances.

Former Liverpool director of football Damien Comolli is in charge of transfer at Fenerbahce.

Sturridge has recently been cleared to resume his football career after a ban for breaching betting regulations.

I know he has injury issues but Im genuinely surprised there arent better clubs looking at him on a free...
I think his "giving a fudge" problems are more significant than the injury ones.

Yes, attitude has always been an issue.

However, his talent cannot be questioned.

I find it hard to believe Premiership teams either chasing europe (Everton/Wolves/Leicester/Burnley) or wanting to push above the relegation spots (Palace, Bournemouth...) wouldnt take him. £60k a week is nothing to a PL side.

Even Saudi Sportswashing Machine, desperate as they are - he would be a worthy gamble for them.

Yes, attitude has always been an issue.

However, his talent cannot be questioned.

I find it hard to believe Premiership teams either chasing europe (Everton/Wolves/Leicester/Burnley) or wanting to push above the relegation spots (Palace, Bournemouth...) wouldnt take him. £60k a week is nothing to a PL side.

Even Saudi Sportswashing Machine, desperate as they are - he would be a worthy gamble for them.
Palace would be a good fit. Surely between him and Benteke they can make an attempt at playing somewhere near their ability for a whole match from time to time.

Back