• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea OMT ***

'lets batter Levy'

Hardly. There's loads I can pin on the idiot. Not signing Mbappe isn't one of them. I was just illustrateting we have/had an amazing opportunity to get a knee up over the usual power houses but we haven't.

You keep white knighting him though.

Simp
Trying to low ball Brighton with a £12m bid for Troussard is certainly one of my gripes with Levy, a ridiculous offer.
I know he preys on and take advantage of bad situations at other clubs ( see Solomon) , as an opportunist does, but letting Arsenal get him for £20-25m really rankles me. He has now pushed Martinelli out the team and he's contributed loads of vital goals and assists and if they win the title he may well have been the difference.
Troussard could have been very useful for us , instead he's playing a major part in the goons title charge.
I'm not even going to go on about the last minute switch from Tomiyasu to Royal 😩

Trying to low ball Brighton with a £12m bid for Troussard is certainly one of my gripes with Levy, a ridiculous offer.
I know he preys on and take advantage of bad situations at other clubs ( see Solomon) , as an opportunist does, but letting Arsenal get him for £20-25m really rankles me. He has now pushed Martinelli out the team and he's contributed loads of vital goals and assists and if they win the title he may well have been the difference.
Troussard could have been very useful for us , instead he's playing a major part in the goons title charge.
I'm not even going to go on about the last minute switch from Tomiyasu to Royal 😩

Same with Grealish. Could have got him for 29million but Levy wouldn't pay more than 25m.

It's just pathetic.

Sure I miss it. But not that much. Lol. The very idea I have to pay 60 quid for the chance to get a ticket.

Get fudged. I'm not a mug.

In other words you are no longer a fan. Just a bitter former fan who blames the Chairman for everything, and won't be happy till an Abramovich clone pours billions into us, when you will once again become a fan.

Protests I guess.

I was an angry bean about 12 years ago. Now I just laugh.

Go and spend your money at Levys stadium.

Whatever.
You sound angry now. If this is you laughing your head must have been close to exploding 12 years ago.

Sure I miss it. But not that much. Lol. The very idea I have to pay 60 quid for the chance to get a ticket.

Get fudged. I'm not a mug.

In other words you are no longer a fan. Just a bitter former fan who blames the Chairman for everything, and won't be happy till an Abramovich clone pours billions into us, when you will once again become a fan.

Still a fan. Not a supporter I guess. I don't support the club with money. I support the club without spending money if thay counts? Not looking for approval btw. Still my club though.Bitter? Nah. Gone are the days where us losing would ruin my weekend. I just see Levy for what he is. Inept.

Back