• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ticket issue tomorrow

MK2 Spurs

Gregorz Rasiak
Hi chaps, dilemma, bought a ticket off stubhub for tomorrow on my ipad, turns out i bought a oap ticket unwittingly, stubhub have admitted it's their error and told me to go the the ground, pay for an upgrade to adult ticket and they will refund the difference after the game. Sounds like a load of grief to me, question is do you think if I just hand over the oap ticket at the turnstiles they will just let me in ?

Does the ticket look significantly different to a regular ticket or does it just say OAP on there somewhere? I don't think the guys at the turnstiles pay much attention to it, especialy if you go in when it gets really busy before kick off. If not you could always dye your hair grey :)

Hi chaps, dilemma, bought a ticket off stubhub for tomorrow on my ipad, turns out i bought a oap ticket unwittingly, stubhub have admitted it's their error and told me to go the the ground, pay for an upgrade to adult ticket and they will refund the difference after the game. Sounds like a load of grief to me, question is do you think if I just hand over the oap ticket at the turnstiles they will just let me in ?

I know plenty who use a friends OAP season ticket and my mate used that to but his ticket for **** last week and that was ok too as an OAP one

I pretty much always borrow a mate's member card or season ticket when I'm over to watch matches. :-# Has never been an issue.

I would take the easy option and hire a professional make-up artist to make you look like an OAP and then create a false birth certificate/driving license in case they check. Simples!

I've seen them clamp down on this, big time. I know people getting challenged on using a female ticket holder's card, and also someone trying to get in on a Junior season ticket.
Saw a guy in front of me get sent back outside to ticket office to pay the difference!

Just remember to clap to Macnamara at half time.... And yell "COME ON YOU LILYWHIIITES" every so often.

You definitely won't get to see the new stadium but at least you were alive for The Double team

Back