• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The next two games - the biggest tests so far

How many points will we get from the next two games?

Votes: 1 2.3%

Votes: 7 15.9%

Votes: 2 4.5%

Votes: 6 13.6%

Votes: 18 40.9%

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
I’m using these two games to really judge where we are.

0-1 points…I’m sticking with my prediction of top 8

2-4…I’ll start to believe we can make CL

6…fudge it, I’m dreaming big
These games IMO don’t affect where we will end up that much
They key for CL is beating all the teams you really should and we will do that IMO

These games IMO don’t affect where we will end up that much
They key for CL is beating all the teams you really should and we will do that IMO

Nope, it’s not definitive. I still am not really sure what our true level is. I think the next two games will give me a better idea but nothing will be set in stone.

Nope, it’s not definitive. I still am not really sure what our true level is. I think the next two games will give me a better idea but nothing will be set in stone.
I always think it’s 10 games to judge the league and by Christmas you know about your team
We have been helped by a kind and weird fixture list this season, much like arsenal were last season. It helps bile confidence and a head of steam

Wow, just wow - we saw we have played well before the arse game, but to come out and be disappointed with not getting 6 IS a statement about how far we have come in such a short space of time

I'm just in awe!

To my mind the biggest achievement so far this season is not the results or the points we have got its the change in the atmosphere at the club, there is a buzz in the crowd, people stay to the end, the players look like they are enjoying playing. I expect we will hit some bumps in the road but hopefully these early results have built some confidence and belief in the way we are playing to win. I don't believe anyone would have dreamed of 17 points from 7 games before the season and averaging 2 goals a game is a real bonus.

To my mind the biggest achievement so far this season is not the results or the points we have got its the change in the atmosphere at the club, there is a buzz in the crowd, people stay to the end, the players look like they are enjoying playing. I expect we will hit some bumps in the road but hopefully these early results have built some confidence and belief in the way we are playing to win. I don't believe anyone would have dreamed of 17 points from 7 games before the season and averaging 2 goals a game is a real bonus.

Yeah, feels like we should have 21 too.

Want 6, will settle for four. Arsenal away is always a demanding fixture that we either lose or blow a lead to earn a draw. A draw would be fine just to stay level on points. Liverpool at home is interesting. They are still a team in transition with many young players moving into starting roles. I like our chances in that one.

Yeah, baby! Wish fulfilled.

Back