• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The most attractive side in Europe

Villarreal .

Pretty counterattacking but they're decent.

For a real attacking team, you got to go for Rayo Vallecano. They lack any kind of quality but they just keep on going forward.

I quite like this season's AS Roma. As they only have Destro as a striking option, their attacking midfielders have to score most of their goals. The Bosnian lad, Pjanic, is the pick of their midfielders for me.

Last edited:
Bayern Munich hands down. They are so good and i honestly didn't think they could get any better than last year but Pep has taken them to a level of their own.

Dortmund have been my favourite team to watch in recent years but they are not doing to well at the moment.

Barca i still think they are incredible. The build up play may be boring but the way they unlock defences with tika taka football is unreal.

Atletico Madrid also play some outstanding stuff aswell as Ajax. I enjoy footballing sides and always make time to watch these sides play the game.

Back