• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

From that picture, no way does the ball look completely over the line.

From what I've seen, the images showing the ball show slight overlap with the line. However, the ball is then obscured by the player so it might have gone out shortly afterwards, but there is no visual evidence one way or another. Fair to say there is no clear and obvious error.

Fans calling for toney, sounds like a lack of ambition to me.
I'm sure toney is a decent striker, but is he really the difference to win the league?

Wearing a big smile as I type this. Watching Matchday Live, the Premier League's in-house production for world feed viewers. They've got two ex-Arsenal players - Fara Williams and Ian Wright - mournfully nattering away in the post-match autopsy. Yeah, they're giving Fulham some credit but for the most part it's the two dissecting tiny details of how Arsenal have gacked up another game. And they've got a lot to work with.

To be fair, neither hold back in their criticism of their former club - the lack of a Plan B when Arteta's initial strategy is failing, a failure to use substitutes to change the game, the poor placement of players when turnovers happen. Jimenez scored off a turnover at the top of the Fulham box and that was given more examination than the President Kennedy assassination.

No doubt they were brought in to gloat and gush over Arsenal's anticipated ascent to top spot, especially as they were playing a side that went goalless in three straight defeats. Instead, Arsenal have crashed again and I'm shocked these pundits aren't wearing black armbands as they pipe their pibrochs for their forlorn club.

Wonderful to listen to.

Post match interviews with Rice and Arteta were pure gold. So miserable and grumpy. Rice thinks they dominated, but they didn't. Arteta begrudgingly conceded that perhaps THEY didn't do enough.

Back