• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

B5ZiPm9CQAAeV3a.jpg

The Chesney Comedy Hour Special

:banana:

Hilarious!

Sneezy is such a **** keeper .. and only two people don't realize it

- him and Wenger

Long may it continue

**** is a bit harsh. He's talented and only 24. Not good enough at this point to be first choice for a club with their ambitions.

One of many strange decisions by Wenger, particularly considering that they have money available to spend.

Who else goes into the season with essentially two recognized senior centre backs? Who else goes into the season with Flamini as your only real defensive midfielder if you're planning on relying on him?

Still might turn the season around and reach every target they have (get 4th). Some quality players for sure. But some of the decisions...

That's the first i have heard/seen of it - thought something like that would have gained more publicity

Although i have spent most the day in bed tbf :lol:

That's the first i have heard/seen of it - thought something like that would have gained more publicity

Although i have spent most the day in bed tbf :lol:

on our national day of mourning?

all the daily's changed their mastheads to red and everything

H
Sneezy is such a **** keeper .. and only two people don't realize it

- him and Wenger

Long may it continue

There's plenty on here who rate him as well, remember some saying he's one of the best in the Prem, personally I've always thought he was massively overrated and a bell end to boot!

They could easily have been on the end of 4 or 5 in that game.

JWP had 3 great chances, Pelle missed a basically open goal... I'd have loved that!

I actually think it was better that they lost by a smaller more respectable margin as it will make them feel that there isn't much wrong and carry on as they are

H

There's plenty on here who rate him as well, remember some saying he's one of the best in the Prem, personally I've always thought he was massively overrated and a bell end to boot!

Are you REALLY sure about that? Apart from, say, Neymar, I can't think of anyone on GG who'd think let alone write that...

Are you REALLY sure about that? Apart from, say, Neymar, I can't think of anyone on GG who'd think let alone write that...

lol, i might rate some arsenal players that some of us may not, ie. Wheelchair. but their goalie is definitely not someone that i rate very highly.

its weird but i think this season could actually provide one of the best opportunities for us to finish in the top 4. i dont think theres much in it between us, arsenal and man utd. who wouldve thought we'd be in this position back in november

Back