• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Let them enjoy creaming themselves for the next couple of days. It will give them false hope and make it all the better when they get spanked by Chelsea on Sunday.

haha, yep, let them keep believing until February that they will win EPL/CL/etc ... and watch it all fall apart AGAIN ...

I hate the filth but I hate chelski as much, possibly more on some levels.

Frankly I was delighted to see someone semi-stick one on Mourinho. I don't blame Wenger. Mourinho is like that hobby, chippy sarcastic little **** at school who jibber-jabbered all the time and then looked incredulously when he got thumped. I wish more would do it to him.

Frankly I was delighted to see someone semi-stick one on Mourinho. I don't blame Wenger. Mourinho is like that hobby, chippy sarcastic little **** at school who jibber-jabbered all the time and then looked incredulously when he got thumped. I wish more would do it to him.

I think most managers try not to let him get inside their heads, not with much success though, he really does know how to get under people's skin.

He knew what he was doing did Jose. He seems to have a particular dislike for Wenger and has be taking snipes at him for years. I reckon he was secretly delighted to the reaction he got out of Wenger yesterday. He made him look a petulant *** in front of the cameras whilst acting the martyr himself.

He knew what he was doing did Jose. He seems to have a particular dislike for Wenger and has be taking snipes at him for years. I reckon he was secretly delighted to the reaction he got out of Wenger yesterday. He made him look a petulant *** in front of the cameras whilst acting the martyr himself.

Oh I absolutely get that…must be my Wexford-born Mammy's side coming out of me though, because regardless of the rationale and calm one should have, I'd still have wanted to chin the ckunt too!!!!

Jack Wheelchair has claimed he is beginning to show his best form after finally putting his injury nightmare behind him.

Wheelchair reports for England duty this week on the back of a string of impressive performances which has left him full of confidence for the rest of the season.

The 22-year-old Arsenal midfielder could play in both the Three Lions’ Euro 2016 qualifiers with San Marino on Thursday and Estonia three days later, and it is clear he is really enjoying his football again.

Wheelchair who spent more than a year on the sidelines through injury, said: “I feel good. I’m always looking to improve, no matter what.

“For a player of my age I’ve missed a lot of football, so I’m just trying to play as much as I can, train as much as I can and I’ve always said that when I get fully fit you’ll see the best of me.

“I feel like I’m fully fit now and I think you’re seeing the best of me. I said at the start of the season that it was going to take some time to get back to my best.

“Ever since my first injury, it’s always taken a run of games - probably between five and ten games - to get back to my best

“Some players are different, some players come back and are at their best straight away. Some players need a run of games and I’m one of those players.”

It has been an impressive start to the season for Wheelchair but a stop-start campaign for his club Sunday's 2-0 defeat at leaders Chelsea leaves the Gunners nine points away from top spot.

But despite finding themselves off the pace, Wheelchair believes Arsene Wenger's men have narrowed the gap on the other big clubs in terms of performances, after suffering heavy defeats at Chelsea (6-0), Emirates Marketing Project (6-3), Liverpool (5-1) and Everton (3-0) last season.

Arsenal lost at Stamford Bridge, but it was a close contest. The Gunners have already drawn with champions City and Everton too, and Wheelchair believes their biggest challenge is to “make their chances count” and be more ruthless.

He added: “At times we controlled the game at Chelsea and that’s the difference, I think. At this level when you’re playing against a top class team, when you’re on top you have to really make it count.

“We’ve played well but at this level, against the top three in this league, when you’re on top you need to make the opportunities count and if you don’t then you’re going to get punished.

“We created a few half-chances but we never really made it count. You didn’t really see Cesc Fabregas or Diego Costa all game and then, all of a sudden, a 50-yard ball and Cesc put it on Costa’s foot and it’s a great finish. Then the game’s over.

“Last year was a freak result at Chelsea. No team, not even a team in the bottom half, should be losing 6-0. That was a bit of a freak. But this year, in the big games we really feel we’re closer.”

Arsenal keeper Wojciech Szczesny added: “We’ve had a tough run so far. But I’d like to think that our start has been solid, not as good as we expected from ourselves but I believe that, after the international break, we can push on and get more points.

“You can’t say we’ve played badly against Chelsea, it’s just that we’ve come up against a very strong side, probably the favourite to win the Premier League at this point.”

Didnt they lose by 5 two other times last season too ???

Jack Wheelchair has claimed he is beginning to show his best form after finally putting his injury nightmare behind him.

Wheelchair reports for England duty this week on the back of a string of impressive performances which has left him full of confidence for the rest of the season.

The 22-year-old Arsenal midfielder could play in both the Three Lions’ Euro 2016 qualifiers with San Marino on Thursday and Estonia three days later, and it is clear he is really enjoying his football again.

Wheelchair who spent more than a year on the sidelines through injury, said: “I feel good. I’m always looking to improve, no matter what.

“For a player of my age I’ve missed a lot of football, so I’m just trying to play as much as I can, train as much as I can and I’ve always said that when I get fully fit you’ll see the best of me.

“I feel like I’m fully fit now and I think you’re seeing the best of me. I said at the start of the season that it was going to take some time to get back to my best.

“Ever since my first injury, it’s always taken a run of games - probably between five and ten games - to get back to my best

“Some players are different, some players come back and are at their best straight away. Some players need a run of games and I’m one of those players.”

It has been an impressive start to the season for Wheelchair but a stop-start campaign for his club Sunday's 2-0 defeat at leaders Chelsea leaves the Gunners nine points away from top spot.

But despite finding themselves off the pace, Wheelchair believes Arsene Wenger's men have narrowed the gap on the other big clubs in terms of performances, after suffering heavy defeats at Chelsea (6-0), Emirates Marketing Project (6-3), Liverpool (5-1) and Everton (3-0) last season.

Arsenal lost at Stamford Bridge, but it was a close contest. The Gunners have already drawn with champions City and Everton too, and Wheelchair believes their biggest challenge is to “make their chances count” and be more ruthless.

He added: “At times we controlled the game at Chelsea and that’s the difference, I think. At this level when you’re playing against a top class team, when you’re on top you have to really make it count.

“We’ve played well but at this level, against the top three in this league, when you’re on top you need to make the opportunities count and if you don’t then you’re going to get punished.

“We created a few half-chances but we never really made it count. You didn’t really see Cesc Fabregas or Diego Costa all game and then, all of a sudden, a 50-yard ball and Cesc put it on Costa’s foot and it’s a great finish. Then the game’s over.

“Last year was a freak result at Chelsea. No team, not even a team in the bottom half, should be losing 6-0. That was a bit of a freak. But this year, in the big games we really feel we’re closer.”

Arsenal keeper Wojciech Szczesny added: “We’ve had a tough run so far. But I’d like to think that our start has been solid, not as good as we expected from ourselves but I believe that, after the international break, we can push on and get more points.

“You can’t say we’ve played badly against Chelsea, it’s just that we’ve come up against a very strong side, probably the favourite to win the Premier League at this point.”

Didnt they lose by 5 two other times last season too ???

So he's saying they played well despite not having a single shot on target in 90 minutes?

Let them continue to think this. If Wenger and the team also think they played well then theyll struggle this year.

Gooner said:
Ive begun to build a tolerance level to the media garbage, from the likes of Danny Mills during the match, Peter Drury making statements well off from time that Arsenal are destined to be the first big side to lose this season to the refereeing shambles we have already seen this year.

There is an agenda against us, the media do not enjoying seeing the success of AFC in any way or form.

Someone on twitter said, during the Özil hammering, that if you watch the game with the sound off, you will probably get a completely different picture.

:-s

There is an agenda against us, the media do not enjoying seeing the success of AFC in any way or form.
Except for Sky of course and their gooner invested commentary team.

Someone on twitter said, during the Özil hammering, that if you watch the game with the sound off, you will probably get a completely different picture.
I must try that. Probably a different camera or something like that.

agenda against them? from peter drury?

LOL

didn't he get binned from the premiership because he couldn't hide his support of arsenal?

Arsenal's Mesut Ozil has been ruled out for 10-12 weeks with knee injury.

Guess that means they'll be starting with 11 players from now on.

Arsenal's Mesut Ozil has been ruled out for 10-12 weeks with knee injury.

Guess that means they'll be starting with 11 players from now on.

Strange. I had the distinct feeling he'd been missing since October last year?

Haven't they just recruited the German national physio to look into why they are picking up so many injuries to midfielders? Must have something to do with the training regime

Strange. I had the distinct feeling he'd been missing since October last year?

Haven't they just recruited the German national physio to look into why they are picking up so many injuries to midfielders? Must have something to do with the training regime

Must have something to do with them being odious cnuts.

10384928_653949211417281_3601157761182896751_n.jpg

Back