• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

A special message to Piers Morgan..

BLCblp2CUAAlDq0.jpg

:lol:

=D>

Re: A special message to Piers Morgan..

:lol: I'm still waiting for piers to throw himself off of a bridge or whatever he threatened to do if RVP left.

Spursforlife92 is a gooner wum. A couple of things that he/she said made me wonder, now I'm convinced.

This shows how pathetic footballers are today. Immature from a 29 yr old if you ask me.

Do you follow Piers Morgan on Twitter? One of the most fickle, immature bell-ends about who claims to be a football fan. It's only a bit of a laugh and it was fully deserved if you ask me!

no more immature than a 48 year old giving the guy abuse because he wants to further his career and win something.

Piers Morgan isn't a normal human anyway. It's like Sol for e.g, you've moved clubs everyone gets it??

Just my opinion anyway. Footballers really aren't role models anymore

Spursforlife92 is a gooner wum. A couple of things that he/she said made me wonder, now I'm convinced.

You can't be serious? That's such a pathetic thing to say. I don't have to have the same opinion as everyone do I? I'm a grown up. I see past football riveralies and things is that such a bad thing? For crying out loud. I'd like an apology please thanks

I'm a football fan. I seriously don't 'hate' any club or any individual associated with football. I dislike arsenal but can still see sense and my dislike for them doesn't make detached from the real world. My niece is a gooner and loved rvp, I just think footballers should act with dignity and move on. So I'm called a gooner. That's ridiculous

But you do seem to be expecting a footballer to live to a higher standard than someone with his own TV show seen by millions and former editor of a national newspaper. Or perhaps both have a bit of banter?

Well I guess everything in this day and age is "banter". Maybe I just don't find much things funny anymore, my bad.

I can recall one other post, where he/she said Wenger was the best manager in the league very matter-of-factly.

I can recall one other post, where he/she said Wenger was the best manager in the league very matter-of-factly.

Who would you say is a better manger then? I said now! Meaning after fergie had left. You think moyes is better? Or maybe pulis? Or Lambert? Don't say AVB, he's got a long way to go (very promising)

Is this a SPURS forum or a stop-the-gooner forum? Sad fudges. Maybe I'll start saying "we can push for the title" then at the end of next season say "we overachieved" fudge sake.

Who would you say is a better manger then? I said now! Meaning after fergie had left. You think moyes is better? Or maybe pulis? Or Lambert? Don't say AVB, he's got a long way to go (very promising)

Is this a SPURS forum or a stop-the-gooner forum? Sad fudges. Maybe I'll start saying "we can push for the title" then at the end of next season say "we overachieved" fudge sake.

You sound more like a Saudi Sportswashing Machine fan than anything else.

Get a sense of humour, FFS!!!

Metioed it in the modric thread, but interestig tidbit about Wenger's buying policy here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01sj1mn/5_live_Sport_The_Monday_Night_Club_20_05_2013/

Apparently only heard about Cazorla when a journa/contact in Spain called him last summer and said 'Malaga have a tax bill to pay in two days, if you bid 14m for Santi Cazorla, he's yours..'

So much for Wenger's famed knowledge of players across Europe, a point Ian McGarry scorns. Listen to the last 10 minutes, available until tomorrow morning I think.

He wouldn't have bought Cazorla without already knowing what kind of player he was. I think that just shows Arsenal are too focused on themselves, they aren't paying attention to what's going on elsewhere.

Metioed it in the modric thread, but interestig tidbit about Wenger's buying policy here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01sj1mn/5_live_Sport_The_Monday_Night_Club_20_05_2013/

Apparently only heard about Cazorla when a journa/contact in Spain called him last summer and said 'Malaga have a tax bill to pay in two days, if you bid 14m for Santi Cazorla, he's yours..'

So much for Wenger's famed knowledge of players across Europe, a point Ian McGarry scorns. Listen to the last 10 minutes, available until tomorrow morning I think.

im sorry but thats just not right. Of course Wenger knew about Cazorla, Wenger probably knows all about the new Cazorla who is only 11 years old at the moment.

probably what Wenger didnt know was the immediate availability of Cazorla because of the money problems at Malaga and the fact that he could get the player for a ridiculously low sum of 14 mill. I mean, 14 mill was bargain time and even someone as spendthrift as Wenger jumped on it immediately

wenger didnt know about Cazorla? :lol: just makes McGarry look like a mug

More of a famed knowledge of players across France.
Wenger hasnt made an otu of nowhere bargain signing for years.
Song for 1m in 06/07. And Sagna and Diarra the season after.

Back