• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Bang goes England's Champions League co-efficient again.

Arsenal average (last 3 seasons) 21.98
Emirates Marketing Project average (last 2) 15.139

Spurs' co-efficient from their appearance in the CL 24.671.

If those two keep qualifying we'll need 3rd to get into the CL and 4th will be Europa league.

Bang goes England's Champions League co-efficient again.

Arsenal average (last 3 seasons) 21.98
Emirates Marketing Project average (last 2) 15.139

Spurs' co-efficient from their appearance in the CL 24.671.

If those two keep qualifying we'll need 3rd to get into the CL and 4th will be Europa league.

You know that England are 18 points ahead of Italy in the rankings, right? Italy, who have picked up less coefficient points than England in each of the last 5 season? And that for Italy to be able to overtake England any time to soon they will have to pick up as many points as Spain do in TWO seasons in just ONE?

Yes it would. They could still get Schalke, Valencia or AC Milan.

What I wanna know is how the fudge they get such a tinkle easy group every season when they've never even won the thing and have only been to the semis twice.

simple

jammy twunts....in everything they do:)

Do they still celebrate their Saint Totteringham's Day? What should we get them? Perhaps one of these:

15356747-cartoon-cake-hand-drawing--vector.jpg

Wenger has said the achievements of his squad his season shows the current squad he has is one of the best he has ever mananged

Scraping 4th on the last game of the season, no silverwear for the 8th season, losing to the mighty Bradford in a cup, yeh its defo there up with the invicibles Arsene

Wenger is in all out pr mode so you cant believe anything he says. Talking of signing big players, using this season a spring board.... probably the board have told him to get an early start on season tickets sales for next year before people get the chance to sit down and analyse their season and realise that for the highest ticket prices in the league - they are getting shafted big time.

If you agree with that pile of steaming turd, you are quite obviously another Goon on a wind up.

Nothing there but assumption, and written by a bloke who "thinks" he knows how his club works, but in reality knows fudge all.

Nothing to see here.

Shockingly bad 'article'. Pretty sure he's a WUM too.

Not long after the final whistle yesterday I remembered that Arsenal have £70m to spend this summer (according to their board) and I have to say it hit me like a train. It's like being told in the run up to a national election that the opposition are going to offer the electorate taxes that are 20% less than yours. I know it doesn't guarantee success but it is something worth remembering, one thing is for sure though, finishing above them from now on will be tougher than its been before.

Anyone remeber the pic of Arsene holding aloft the 'top 4 trophy' which just had a league table showing Arsenal 4th?

Would be VERY handy now.

Ta!

Not long after the final whistle yesterday I remembered that Arsenal have £70m to spend this summer (according to their board) and I have to say it hit me like a train. It's like being told in the run up to a national election that the opposition are going to offer the electorate taxes that are 20% less than yours. I know it doesn't guarantee success but it is something worth remembering, one thing is for sure though, finishing above them from now on will be tougher than its been before.

I guarantee, no matter how much they have to spend, Wenger will still buy some half-arsed unknown from the French league instead.
I don't think he knows how to spend big, and I honestly think he is trying to prove a point by bringing through unknowns so he looks better.

Back