• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

There's genuinely no intent to hurt, only to ridicule. Which is, of course, the only proper response to religion.

Don't lie. You love saying hurtful things under the guise of testing free speech. And you lacking intent means it's just second nature to you to be a bigot and a genuinely awful person. As I said you are a keyboard warrior. You wouldn't do this in real life with me. And it wouldn't be because I'm scary. It's coz you are that pitiful. Anyway I'm insulted that you lied and said you don't intent to hurt. Honestly. Be honest with yourself you bigot.

he has used some whataboutery to try and explain away his prejudice, remember this guy doesnt have his own ideas. he spouts stuff he has heard from Sam Harris and Douglas Murray. And he allows Marky to say what he wants as Marky is a less eloquent version of him

also Scara thinks anti semitism is real and islamophobia is not, shows he is absolutely not consistent

anyway he is behind a keyboard with a hard on as he crushes the Muslim dude by being a racist and getting away with it, hope he feels bigger than he is

i dont think he realises how hurtful it has become but i dont think he cares

I am not sure he actually processes on that level TBH. Either way, it is no good mate.

Don't lie. You love saying hurtful things under the guise of testing free speech. And you lacking intent means it's just second nature to you to be a bigot and a genuinely awful person. As I said you are a keyboard warrior. You wouldn't do this in real life with me. And it wouldn't be because I'm scary. It's coz you are that pitiful. Anyway I'm insulted that you lied and said you don't intent to hurt. Honestly. Be honest with yourself you bigot.

I am interested to read the response to this mate.
Having said earlier I don't know if he works on that level, I have to say (having read your very. very well-written response) I find it hard to understand how he could NOT know he is extraordinarily insulting at times, and further, how his continual engagement when such issues arise suggest a deep happiness at the unhappiness/anger of others?

Back