• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Seagulls on laxatives.

I have to admit, although it is animal cruelty, that really was very fudgein funny

Now, let's get those ass clowns hopped up on laxatives and make sure they're nowhere near a functioning toilet or water, so as they brick their pants AND dehydrate...that would make me laugh a whole lot more!

I must be getting very grumpy in my middle age, because aside from a thrashing for being total dingdongs to animals, they'd absolutely get another one if those birds had shat on me or my kids because of their mindless flimflam!!!!!

I've been shat on numerous times be pigeons so I think that allows me to laugh at this. The baby was the best bit.

I think it might be fake anyway.

Last edited:
Back