• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sarkosy

Hell of a lot of tories have UKIP leanings and i think a lot will switch their vote that way, add to that, that governments never do to well at local elections it will be a bad night for cameron. Myself im a UKIP voter but i actually know quite well one of the local independent down here so i might go with them as they actually care about local issues.

Can not wait for the next european elections because i think UKIP will actually finish above the tories on that one, maybe then we will get some proper tories back at the top of the party and i can think about voting for them again, someone like david davies or Hauge would be fine by me. Know so many tories who are tinkled off with osborne giving even more money to the IMF which is just going to prop up that basket case that is the EU.

Hague has leapt on the Euro Money Train. UKIP only exists because the Conservative Party has stopped representing the substantial percentage of the electorate who believe in conservatism, ie: small state, lower taxes, control of immigration, adequate defence and self government.

As far as UKIP being a wasted vote is concerned, all I would say is you don't get what you want by voting for something else. Ergo, vote UKIP.

Hell of a lot of tories have UKIP leanings and i think a lot will switch their vote that way, add to that, that governments never do to well at local elections it will be a bad night for cameron. Myself im a UKIP voter but i actually know quite well one of the local independent down here so i might go with them as they actually care about local issues.

Can not wait for the next european elections because i think UKIP will actually finish above the tories on that one, maybe then we will get some proper tories back at the top of the party and i can think about voting for them again, someone like david davies or Hauge would be fine by me. Know so many tories who are tinkled off with osborne giving even more money to the IMF which is just going to prop up that basket case that is the EU.

This! We seem to lack a decent centre-right party with backbone these days as the current Tories seem to be leaning more left than right. Maybe im being unfair and the lib dems are a thorn in the coalitions side?

This! We seem to lack a decent centre-right party with backbone these days as the current Tories seem to be leaning more left than right. Maybe im being unfair and the lib dems are a thorn in the coalitions side?

Nope cameron and a few others are the same on most issues as labour and the lib dums clones of that dingdonghead blair.

Did not like brown but at least with him and prescott you get the impression they are proper lefties blair/cameron well i think they belive in power and nothing else.

9kbavt

Back