• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sales

Why would Split pay his wages- he’s out until the Summer?

This is probably a rare example of a club doing the right thing for a player and his family.

(And frees up some of our medical resources ready for the next crock.)

Yeh been covered off

His return date is June and our last fixture is 19 May. Ange said quite clearly that he'd never be an option for us again.

The move is about him getting fit for the Euros, and also helping the Split dressing room get over the line in their title chase. They are 6 points clear at the top but have played more games. Their rivals Zargreb have won the league for the last 16 or 17 consecutive seasons.
I stand corrected i thought he was back sooner.

A more stylistic fit type option for Porro may be a good change at some point. Emerson is less vital after Dragusin came in as we have a viable RCB option. Still I'm not convinced January is the time to be looking for another right back in addition to what we're seemingly already trying to do.
Agree in general. But i wouldn't want to condemn poor Royal to Saudi, whatever the price. He's a good guy and a decent player, and deserves much better

A more stylistic fit type option for Porro may be a good change at some point. Emerson is less vital after Dragusin came in as we have a viable RCB option. Still I'm not convinced January is the time to be looking for another right back in addition to what we're seemingly already trying to do.
If they were willing to pay 50m+ I'd say we have to do it. Double the price for a player who doesn't quite match our prime attribute needs is great business. I say this as a fan of Royal, I've been one of the use who have always seen the quality here brings in defensive spaces.

I read we are paying the wages of Ivan and Dier even though they are on loan? Is this the case?

No, Bayern are paying his wages and a loan fee (hence the talk about £3M)

Perisic wages are probably being covered by insurance, to @johnola point, we are just doing the right thing there with the only real upside for us is the freed up slot in squad. We have been a been decent with that in recent times (no fee on Lloris, other examples)

No, Bayern are paying his wages and a loan fee (hence the talk about £3M)

Perisic wages are probably being covered by insurance, to @johnola point, we are just doing the right thing there with the only real upside for us is the freed up slot in squad. We have been a been decent with that in recent times (no fee on Lloris, other examples)

Cool

Back