• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rodrigo Bentancur

I'm saying Bentancur should sit down and get better, yet here you are again wading in with your sirens blazing like the forum police 🤣

Take a chill pill bro, and have a think about the definition of tedious.

Ahhh that was meant for Bentancur, it wasn't clear but cheers for clarifying. It looked like a typical snarky snide response and I am glad I was misguided in that assumption (along with a few others going by the reaction to my post).

You could have just done the clarification part without added on scrappy doo impression and that would have been a great example of communicating in good faith, there's always next time though.

Parklane definitely misses my pm's, posters / people like him genuinely contributed to a stay in hospital due to mental health issues, I find rude ignorant people very draining but unfortunately I can get sucked in to that type of behavior and it becomes tit for tat. Still rent-free though evidently and I'm glad to be reminded of those times.

Anyways, Bentancur, let's hope the international break has done him well and he's closer to full fitness. Can't wait to see him in full swing again, just hope it's not until after the summer when we see it!

100%
That’s the side fans don’t see
Players hate being injured because they can’t do what they love

Not just that. But you might be wary of overexerting yourself, or a tackle coming in or any number of things.

A few good games would hopefully sort out his confidence.

Sarr has tailed off. But he is young. First real season. Biss started amazing and just looks lazy now.
Bents just needs to not be injured and I think he will be a starter.

Im wondering why Ange does not partner him with Sarr. They dont seem to play together.

Sarr has tailed off. But he is young. First real season. Biss started amazing and just looks lazy now.
Bents just needs to not be injured and I think he will be a starter.

Im wondering why Ange does not partner him with Sarr. They dont seem to play together.
He's tried him once in the DM role and Bentancur had a pretty poor match, he might not see him as best suited there. B2B is where I'd say would get the best from Bentancur although he's flexible enough to play any of the 3 roles to an extent. Ange must just not rate him at DM.

Reminds me a bit of carrick. But think carrick was better. He could read the game and just make an interception without having to tackle. Then do a great pass.

He's tried him once in the DM role and Bentancur had a pretty poor match, he might not see him as best suited there. B2B is where I'd say would get the best from Bentancur although he's flexible enough to play any of the 3 roles to an extent. Ange must just not rate him at DM.
Didn't he play the DM role in the Villa game before Cash crashed into him. Was excellent up until then I thought.

Think it's a bit early to make statements about where Ange rates him. May also be other options, us only really having Sarr for the box to box role, PEH and Bissouma for the DM role.

Didn't he play the DM role in the Villa game before Cash crashed into him. Was excellent up until then I thought.

Think it's a bit early to make statements about where Ange rates him. May also be other options, us only really having Sarr for the box to box role, PEH and Bissouma for the DM role.
He did
And him and lo celso bounced off each other so well until he got smashed

Sorry I don't quite remember where he played against Villa and not saying Ange doesn't rate him, more was trying to say he seemingly doesn't think DM is the best position for him so far.

Back