• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rocket Ronny Roshethal Video

One of the best football-related memories of my childhood

me too - my dad was at the game and one of my friends came round mine after (primary) school to watch it - was wearing the birdsh!t kit iirc

funny the things you can remember :lol:

Great memories; I watched that in a room above a pub in Leeds, when I was at Uni. Remember it well.

Amazing what confidence can do, Ronnie was dire most of the time, then suddenly he realised he could smack it in the top corner from 30 yards.

- - - Updated - - -

Great memories; I watched that in a room above a pub in Leeds, when I was at Uni. Remember it well.

Amazing what confidence can do, Ronnie was dire most of the time, then suddenly he realised he could smack it in the top corner from 30 yards.

Was at that game. Miss the old Dell, was a great little ground.

I'm also positive Brucie must of had a sly bet on that game!

Turned us down plenty of times after Southampton accepted every offer at the time apparently.

Loyal? lack of ambition? or settled where he was? He was an amazing player that never pushed himself on. I think El Tel almost got him here and he changed his mind at the last minute. Was he not a boyhood Spurs fan as well I believe?

The Defence for that game! :(

---------------------Walker-----------------------

Austin---Nethercott-----Calderwood---Edinburgh

Oh dear!!

Loyal? lack of ambition? or settled where he was? He was an amazing player that never pushed himself on. I think El Tel almost got him here and he changed his mind at the last minute. Was he not a boyhood Spurs fan as well I believe?

The Defence for that game! :(

---------------------Walker-----------------------

Austin---Nethercott-----Calderwood---Edinburgh

Oh dear!!

I think his wife had quite a bit to do with him not moving.
I'm sure at one point he actually signed a contract with us but then begged for it to be revoked so he could stay.

Ha what a memory of that game. Was working away from home and we all arranged to meet in the pub to watch the game. I was getting the usual stick from the lads- "cant wait to see the yids get thrashed" etc.
Anyway I got to the pub late and we were already 2 down and I walked into a complete load of abuse. Needless to say I had the last laugh that night.
Cant be bothered to google but didn't we beat Liverpool at Anfield in the next round before getting thrashed by Everton in the semi?

Back