• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ricardo Alvarez

Cochise

Steve Carr
I have seen quite a few news sites over the last couple of days linking us with a move for this guy. Some state that it he is an £8 million purchase while others say that Inter want Sandro in return.

http://www.tottenhamblog.com/2014/06/14/alvarez-bid-to-follow-world-cup/

26 years old, midfielder. Looks like a more creative version of Dembele, by which I mean he is fairly big and is a good dribbler. Do our Italian football experts have much to say about this guy?

He has failed to impress whenever I watch him and I watch ALOT of Italian football, probably more than I watch the Premier League. But if we end up signing him, I will back him. It's a different league, some people have impressed over here who haven't impressed in other leagues and with him being an Argentine, I imagine Poch will know him a lot more than all of us, Baldini too considering his Italian links.

I remember him at the Lane last year when we played Inter in the Europa.. had the name RICKY on his shirt. He was pants.. only remember it because some bint near me kept going Rickkkky... Riccckkkkky.. come here Rickkkkky. :(

Would reserve judgement but wouldn't be excited by this signing, suspect it is lazy journalism too, because we have an Argentinian manager now of course he will look to sign XI Argentinians

Would reserve judgement but wouldn't be excited by this signing, suspect it is lazy journalism too, because we have an Argentinian manager now of course he will look to sign XI Argentinians

We've been linked with him numerous times.

The thing is that if the rumour originates from Italy, then it is likely cobbled together as a result of Inter wanting Sandro.

Back