• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pubs and Restaurants in Hastings

Sheffield Spur

Øyvind Leonhardsen
Anyone got any recommendations for good pubs and restaurants in Hastings.

Early evening will be with the wife, son and 78 year old mother. Later evening, wife and I have a 'passout'. A Friday night.

Suggestions?

Slit your wrists, the place is awful. My mate did a Uni entry course there for a year and it is seriously full of over 80s and maladjusted youth and little else!

Anyone got any recommendations for good pubs and restaurants in Hastings.

Early evening will be with the wife, son and 78 year old mother. Later evening, wife and I have a 'passout'. A Friday night.

Suggestions?

Yes. Drive back to Crawley. It's safer even than Hastings.

Yes. Drive back to Crawley. It's safer even than Hastings.

haha when even crawley is better then a place then you know its bad.

I think the number 1 past time down there is beating up foreign students, think they have even killed a couple over the last few years.

Did I go to the same place???

The Old Town was really nice. Saw no trouble. Good atmosphere. Went to the Hastings Arms, Jenny Lind and The Anchor. All good. The weather was lousy, but did not spoil it.

Then I 'treated' the wife to The Carlisle, on the seafront. Denim, leather, metal and a quality racket! Great place.

I can think of a lot of far worse places......

Did I go to the same place???

The Old Town was really nice. Saw no trouble. Good atmosphere. Went to the Hastings Arms, Jenny Lind and The Anchor. All good. The weather was lousy, but did not spoil it.

Then I 'treated' the wife to The Carlisle, on the seafront. Denim, leather, metal and a quality racket! Great place.

I can think of a lot of far worse places......

Leeds?

Back