• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paul pogba revelations/extortion...

TBH I can't help believe this trouble only finds you if you have stuff going on that allows it. Could not ever imagine this kind of thing happening to a player that lives right and does not expose himself to the vices that come with fame. Give me someone like Kane every day of the week

TBH I can't help believe this trouble only finds you if you have stuff going on that allows it. Could not ever imagine this kind of thing happening to a player that lives right and does not expose himself to the vices that come with fame. Give me someone like Kane every day of the week
Welcome to the board Mr Souness!

If your friends don't have guns, it's unlikely they will hold you at gunpoint.

And if you don't put yourself in compromising situations they wont have info on you to blackmail you with

Putting a curse on mbappe isn't exactly that compromising. Just ring mbappe say look mate it was a joke, we were a bit drunk. Nothing personal just a bit jealous as you are frances best player.

Putting a curse on mbappe isn't exactly that compromising. Just ring mbappe say look mate it was a joke, we were a bit drunk. Nothing personal just a bit jealous as you are frances best player.

These entities dont do that in their status of deities, they are omnipotent and not answerable to mere mortals.

Back