• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT: Spectacular futsal free kick

Robbo

Les Ferdinand
Watch from around 30 seconds in, after the other bit of skill this dude shows. Maybe this is the Falcao we should be signing! ;)

[video=youtube;UcI4miTi0Cg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcI4miTi0Cg[/video]

I remember this dude from that film think it was joga bonito directed by the same guy who made city of GHod. He has some outrageous tricks

Don't think its that good, the defender looks like he is walking out the way Nasri style instead of closing it down. Dare I say it looks a bit exhibition game/ harlem globe trotter.

Don't think its that good, the defender looks like he is walking out the way Nasri style instead of closing it down. Dare I say it looks a bit exhibition game/ harlem globe trotter.

I think that's the idea with Futsal, that they try crazy exhibition moves and skills to entertain the crowds.

I think that's the idea with Futsal, that they try crazy exhibition moves and skills to entertain the crowds.

If it was a competitive game the defender would have closed it down as soon as it was nudged. They wouldn't have just said, yeah we know what your doing as we discussed it pre game.

Back