• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT Signed Fabrice Muamba autobiography (charity auction)

thingonaspring

Radek Cerny
Hi guys,

My brother is doing a trek next year to Everest base camp on behalf of Wessex Heartbeat. As somebody who has had two major heart operations before he was 15, he sent a request to Fabrice Muamba to see if he could send him a signed photo to auction. However, he very kindly donated a signed copy of his autobiography instead. I know it's a bit off topic, but given the circumstances of what happened and where, here seems as good a place as any to promote it.

It is now listed on ebay with a day and a bit left to go, if anybody is interested.
EBAY AUCTION LINK.

For more information about the trek, I helped him put together a little site HERE. There is also a JustGiving donations page.

Cheers

Back