• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Sydney Spurs? Any here

Dado

Mark Yeates
Moving out to Sydney in August and wondered if there were a few yids out there to watch the games at horrible o'clock or any football teams set up to join?

I'm from Sydney but live in Canada now. The Triple Ace is just down the road from Central station and they meet for every game. And I mean every game - could be 9pm on a Saturday night or 4:45am Thursday morning.

Crowds range from 5 to 250 and there's lots of other events that go on too (5-a-side, Sydney FC etc). If you're really keen then definitely get involved. Great bunch of lads and will help with your withdrawal symptoms immensely.

Edit: that's my mug on the Sydney chapter page, 4th from the left.

Triple aces is a bit of a dive though. I met some good lads through going there though. Look out for the guy with the back to front ****erel tattoo on his chest. Muppet!

Triple aces is a bit of a dive though. I met some good lads through going there though. Look out for the guy with the back to front ****erel tattoo on his chest. Muppet!

It used to be a terrible pub but it's great now. One of the few football pubs in Sydney where you don't have to watch it with [too many] other teams' fans.

And Floody is ok. He means well.

Yeah its about three years since I was last in there. It'll be good tonight for the Fulham game. Dread to think what state people will be in by 2am having work in the morning!

I'm from Sydney but live in Canada now. The Triple Ace is just down the road from Central station and they meet for every game. And I mean every game - could be 9pm on a Saturday night or 4:45am Thursday morning.

Crowds range from 5 to 250 and there's lots of other events that go on too (5-a-side, Sydney FC etc). If you're really keen then definitely get involved. Great bunch of lads and will help with your withdrawal symptoms immensely.

Edit: that's my mug on the Sydney chapter page, 4th from the left.

Cheers Tommy! Will check it out and definitely up for getting involved in 5 a side. Cant go into September without the weekly fix.

Back