• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Saints Chairman offers resignation - Pochettino’s future in doubt

I would kill for Luke Shaw, he would be theoretically at least be our left back for the next ten years. He's a phenomenal talent, as good as Bale was at that age without the ability to score free-kicks perhaps.

Only thing is Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Emirates Marketing Project and Man Utd would all be ahead of us in the queue were he to become available, so it's hard to see us signing him.

Not to mention I can't see Levy sanctioning any more £30m transfers for some time. We blew the best part of £60m on two guys last summer.

I'm thinking of others I would take, but due to the obscene size of our squad it would be hard to justify any incomings without flogging a few. Unfortunately I think our summer transfer business makes us less likely to buy good (English) players in the near future.

No one else think that Lovren would be a good player for us? Kaboul is looking unlikely to return and Dawson is only getting older, whilst Lovren looks like a fairly assured central defender and is only 24!! Could be a mainstay of our defence for years.

Llalana with Eriksen and Lamela behind a striker would be lethal too. He's class, but still not sure how we could accomadate him in a team with those two. Would definately mean a return to a 4231.

-------Sandro----Paulinho---------
---Lamela----Eriksen----Llalana----
---The bestest striker we can get--

Re: Southampton - Implosion

No chance. Chelsea will buy him just so we can't.

Agreed. He's a Chelsea fan and Ashley Cole is his idol. I have no doubt they'll get Shaw in the summer and probably send someone like Bertrand there in exchange or something. He is out of our league unfortunately.

Would have prevented Lasagnagate and Fishfingergate (Gordon Banks 1970 WC)

I don't think new mattress would have stopped either of those.

Seriously though, the food stuff I get (being a Spurs fan) but the whole sleeping in a bed that smells like your own is pure nonsense. How the **** do they know what each player's bed smells like anyway? What if you have a really smelly bird? Do you bring her in and rub her all over the sheets?
;)

Oh when the Saints
Convert to Yids
Oh when the Saints
Convert to Yids
We're gonna nick
All their talent
When the Saints
Convert to Yids

Re: Southampton - Implosion

Agreed. He's a Chelsea fan and Ashley Cole is his idol. I have no doubt they'll get Shaw in the summer and probably send someone like Bertrand there in exchange or something. He is out of our league unfortunately.

What an absolutely pathetic ****er to have as an idol, if that's who he idolises and he truly is a Chelsea fan, then we're better off without him.

I don't think new mattress would have stopped either of those.

Seriously though, the food stuff I get (being a Spurs fan) but the whole sleeping in a bed that smells like your own is pure nonsense. How the **** do they know what each player's bed smells like anyway? What if you have a really smelly bird? Do you bring her in and rub her all over the sheets?
;)

Personally I sleep badly when not in my own bed, so I can kind of believe that.

smart man that pochettino, refuses to speak english to the media but u ask any of his players, perfect english on the training pitch

Back