• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Like Father Like son

Mumorn

Vic Buckingham
Chelsea captain Terry's father charged with racist attack after a scuffle in the street

- Ted Terry, 59, charged with racially aggravated assault this afternoon
- Arrested in March following incident on London's Fenchurch Street
- Two men Tudor Musteata and Stephen Niland also charged
- Pair accused of causing a 'fear of violence' that was racially aggravated
- All three to appear at City of London Magistrates' Court on July 23

The father of Chelsea captain John Terry has been charged today with carrying out a racist attack on a man after a scuffle in the street. Ted Terry, 59, was arrested earlier this year following the incident on Fenchurch Street in London's Square Mile. This afternoon he was charged with two racially motivated offences when he answered bail at Bishopsgate Police Station.

He is accused of committing a racially aggravated common assault and a public order offence. Two other men, Tudor Musteata, 47, and Stephen Niland, 36, were also charged following the fracas at 8pm on March 22. They both face a single allegation that they caused a ‘fear of violence’ that was racially aggravated.

City of London Police, which is responsible for the inquiry, declined to elaborate on exactly what is alleged to have taken place. A spokesman said: 'As charges have now been brought we are unable to comment further on the nature of the incident.' It is not the first time that the Terry family has had a run in with the law. Last year, John Terry, the former England captain, was cleared of racially abusing Queens Park Rangers' Anton Ferdinand.

The defender denied making the comments to Ferdinand during a match at Loftus Road the previous year. The verdict brought to an end a long saga which saw Terry stripped of the national captaincy and England manager Fabio Capello resign in protest. It was the latest controversy in a chequered career for John Terry, which included his arrest following a fight at a nightclub in 2002.

He was later cleared of four charges, including affray and wounding with intent. John Terry and Chelsea team-mates were also accused of drunkenly mocking American tourists after the 9/11 terrorist attacks in 2001. In November 2010, Ted Terry suffered a serious head injury when he was attacked by Tottenham Hotspur fans. He was rushed to hospital for stitches after the late evening attack at Upminster Station in East London.

Terry’s mother Sue, 55, and mother-in-law Sue Poole, 59, were cautioned for shoplifting from Tesco and Marks & Spencer in 2009. Terry, of Grays, Essex, Musteata, of Greenwich, South East London, and Niland, of Romford, Essex, were released on bail. All three men were ordered to appear before City of London Magistrates’ Court on July 23.

1005163_10151448721246886_1405758085_n.jpg

What makes it worse is that that's only the second most stupid thing I did yesterday! I just saw twitter and assumed Rio.

I assumed Rio as well, he never seems to come away from it these days!

This is all hardly suprising. The Terry family have a reputation up there as contenders for the scum bag family of the year, up alongside the Wheelchair's from what I've heard from people I know from Hitchin.

I assumed Rio as well, he never seems to come away from it these days!

This is all hardly suprising. The Terry family have a reputation up there as contenders for the scum bag family of the year, up alongside the Wheelchair's from what I've heard from people I know from Hitchin.
Do tell

Back