• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New song - Being a Yid

yidarmy107

Andy Reid
I posted this song on here last year but I think now is the perfect time to really try and get this going considering all the "yid" ******** being spouted about.

So I'm calling anyone who's going to the game tomorrow to help us get it going.

To the Wayne Rooney tune.

We sung it in France, we sung it in Spain
We sing in the sun and we sing in the rain
They tried to stop us but look what it did
Cos the thing I love most, is being a yid
Being a yid, being a yid, the thing I love most is being a yid

Repeat

Last edited:
I loike it

louiswalsh.jpg

Pffff. Right down their with Glasgow Rangers Supporters Greatest Hits.

When the yid word is used in defence, after something provocative is chanted or sung at us by the other side, it's acceptable.

To use it provocatively diminishes us. And that's what it has evolved into, a weapon to provoke scorn. Because if Rangers or Celtic fans start proselytizing with their religious chants, it gets the back up of fans who aren't the least bit interested in mixing religion with sport.

So sing it in the shower, but leave it out the ground.

Last edited:
Pffff. Right down their with Glasgow Rangers Supporters Greatest Hits.

When the yid word is used in defence, after something provocative is chanted or sung at us by the other side, it's acceptable.

To use it provocatively diminishes us. And that's what it has evolved into, a weapon to provoke scorn. Because if Rangers or Celtic fans start proselytizing with their religious chants, it gets the back up of fans who aren't the least bit interested in mixing religion with sport.

So sing it in the shower, but leave it out the ground.

Its a badge of honour not what your suggesting. Similar to scousers, mancs, ****ney's etc Your trying to bring the religious term into it. Yids are a group of Tottenham fans, a Yid is someone related to Tottenham FC whether a fan or player and not from a religious group, he can be muslim, Christian, hindu etc. It is no longer associated to the derogatory version.

Yids just so happens to mean a derogatory term towards a certain religious person from yesteryear.

Your using it like calling someone who is black, coloured. Whereas you need to be more defining and use the correct colour. In other words, grow with the future and don't look back at how wrong people got it.

Last edited:
Bumping this thread as it has now been sung on The Fighting **** Podcast and its being sent round twitter.

Expect to hear it at Villa away along with the new Erikson song.

Excellent points, totally agree. Going out of the way to make up special songs about it turns it from a natural, organic thing into something artificial and needlessly provocative. It lacks class.

Excellent points, totally agree. Going out of the way to make up special songs about it turns it from a natural, organic thing into something artificial and needlessly provocative. It lacks class.

agreed, as if the worlds PC/ Racist police didnt have a big enough spotlight on us anyway....

Sing loud and proud, especially the new players songs!

But none of these "new" yid songs... just the few we have... and hopfully we will be brining out the Yiddio chant a fair few times tomo :D

Back