• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

My Christmas Wish

Win. Lamela BOG. Soldado scores two. Vlad looks solid. We control the midfield. I get a blowie.

I hope Sherwood won't be too obsessed with the attacking football and abandon our defending, especially against the big teams. I think we can get hammered if we play the kamikaze all-out attacks against the likes of ManU and Arsenal. And I hope Sherwood will be more ambitious than just the top 4 finish. We are just 6 points from the top of the league. So, we should really go for league title as long as we have the chance.

but it will still be an improvement if we get hammered 4-0 and 3-0. sherwood knows what he is doing, he's our talented u21 coach that bleeds tottenham!

Merry Christmas glory-gloryers! For those of you not Christmas-inclined - happy holidays! And a happy festivus for the rest of us/you!

Hopefully we'll get plenty of wonderful discussions about just how exactly Tim Sherwood is a football managing international man of awesomeness in the coming months...

That the so called Spurs supports actually support the team over the Christmas period

I don,t think those in the West yiddo Stand will!!!!!!!!!!!!!especially those from the Finchley and Winchester Hill area..

I don,t know why they bother to turn up actually...hang on a minute....they don't half the time....................................................

I hope Sherwood won't be too obsessed with the attacking football and abandon our defending, especially against the big teams. I think we can get hammered if we play the kamikaze all-out attacks against the likes of ManU and Arsenal. And I hope Sherwood will be more ambitious than just the top 4 finish. We are just 6 points from the top of the league. So, we should really go for league title as long as we have the chance.

I dont think he will abandon it BUT what he will do, I suspect, would be to focus on the attacking side in the immediate future... that will give us a chance even if we concede. He will no doubt focus on the defending in due course.

6 points from two attacking performances.
Fans getting behind Tim's team.
Confidence going into the Man U game.

That would be fantabalaosiedoosie !

Happy holidays to all GGers. And wishing the team a happy, healthy and successful 2014.

COYS. Cheer us all up!

fw6.gif

Back