• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Let's dream: The People's Football League

Daisuk

Les Medley
So this is just from a dream I have. One can dream, right! :)

The People's Football League! Ey? Let's get all the teams united under a People's Football League at some point (don't worry, owners, we don't want to steal your assets, we'll help you as well). The fans are in control of their team. The fans together take decisions on who to hire. All teams start with the same amount of tokens or whatever (we're gonna move away from money so quickly you have no idea), so that it's fair, and down to strategic decisions who will win, instead of the club with the most money. The NHL has always gotten this part pretty well. It's relatively fair. But look at what Joe Sakic is doing at Colorado now, what a genius he is! Wow. Not only was he one of the best hockey players ever, but what he's doing for our lovely team now is just a pure work of art. He spots talent and knows how to build a team. Incredible. What a team builder! Incredible skill to have! That Stanley Cup run last year was pure magic. I loved every second of it. I can't wait to hopefully get to the Ball Sack at some point and watch Mack and The Moose boss some Canadiens around. And you know. Build a football league based on virtue instead of money money money. But this isn't a priority. This is luxury down the road. Just food for thought.

Not gonna happen anytime soon. But! One must dream. If no one holds the image of the dream, then it disappears. Call me mad all you want, I don't give a fudge. :)

So this is just from a dream I have. One can dream, right! :)

The People's Football League! Ey? Let's get all the teams united under a People's Football League at some point (don't worry, owners, we don't want to steal your assets, we'll help you as well). The fans are in control of their team. The fans together take decisions on who to hire. All teams start with the same amount of tokens or whatever (we're gonna move away from money so quickly you have no idea), so that it's fair, and down to strategic decisions who will win, instead of the club with the most money. The NHL has always gotten this part pretty well. It's relatively fair. But look at what Joe Sakic is doing at Colorado now, what a genius he is! Wow. Not only was he one of the best hockey players ever, but what he's doing for our lovely team now is just a pure work of art. He spots talent and knows how to build a team. Incredible. What a team builder! Incredible skill to have! That Stanley Cup run last year was pure magic. I loved every second of it. I can't wait to hopefully get to the Ball Sack at some point and watch Mack and The Moose boss some Canadiens around. And you know. Build a football league based on virtue instead of money money money. But this isn't a priority. This is luxury down the road. Just food for thought.

Not gonna happen anytime soon. But! One must dream. If no one holds the image of the dream, then it disappears. Call me mad all you want, I don't give a fudge. :)

Your mad. ;)

Lots of you guys know, don't you? And have probably known for longer than me! Haha. We're all holy motherfudgers. :p

Back