• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kittens

cats........meh!

If we drowned them all at birth, then they couldn't come and brick in my garden.

:barnet:

I shoot the fudgers up[ the arse just as they pucker up on my lawn. Hate cats with a passion. They show no loyalty, they bring dead animals home, they go out and walk in GHod knows what then come home and walk on your kitchen surfaces. I'm with Crawley on this one. Dogs all the way for me.

I've heard about watching pussy's live on web cam but i imagined another website all together

I shoot the fudgers up[ the arse just as they pucker up on my lawn. Hate cats with a passion. They show no loyalty, they bring dead animals home, they go out and walk in GHod knows what then come home and walk on your kitchen surfaces. I'm with Crawley on this one. Dogs all the way for me.

That's the loyalty right there. It's a gift for you

Dogs kill animals too, my dog does anyway and he's only a little bichon!

I love cats and dogs, but cats make you work for their affection, they don't sell out like dogs do.

I do like cats. I love how they wander without a care in the world.

I ran over a cat who was owned by someone two doors down. IN FRONT OF THE OWNER. Needless to say it was an akward moment as the whole family came running out of the house in tears and I was alone telling them I will pay for the vets etc even though the cat was as flat as a pancake with all its guts lying on the floor n brick.

Back