• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kevin Constant

Gordinho

Banned
Apologies (and delete) if posted elsewhere and I missed it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23438683

In short, another AC Milan player has walked off the pitch, a decision I wholeheartedly support, it seems his club don't though...

This was not a decision he should have taken upon himself to make. Despite his more than understandable reasons and the anger he must have felt, AC Milan would like to remind everyone that the only people responsible for intervening against any manifestations that offend the human dignity, which includes racial discrimination, are the referee in charge of the match and the head of public safety.

Tell that to Rosetta Parks.

Good on him; how likely was it that the ref would do something about it? Zero.

It's Rosa Parks by the way

I knew but you know when you have a brain fart and combine a civil rights protester with a teach yourself foreign language programme? Well I just done that. How embarrassing :oops::oops::oops:

I knew but you know when you have a brain fart and combine a civil rights protester with a teach yourself foreign language programme? Well I just done that. How embarrassing :oops::oops::oops:

could have been worse. could have said Rosetta Stone

Age.

Definitely age.

And cider.

Good for him for walking off though. Think the club are totally wrong here.

Back