• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Just for laughs

Roy1983

Edward Sheringham
A girl on my Facebook who I went to school with posted the following on her FB. It's worth noting she is 27 and has never worked and has 2 young kids. When I say never I do mean never worked. Her fella is also 27 and deals a bit of gear and has worked maybe 2 years in the last ten.

'up and waiting for my new galaxy to be delivered. Brand new babyyyy!!'

They've just arrived back from 2 weeks in turkey all inclusive too.

Please remind me why we work again????

A girl on my Facebook who I went to school with posted the following on her FB. It's worth noting she is 27 and has never worked and has 2 young kids. When I say never I do mean never worked. Her fella is also 27 and deals a bit of gear and has worked maybe 2 years in the last ten.

'up and waiting for my new galaxy to be delivered. Brand new babyyyy!!'

They've just arrived back from 2 weeks in turkey all inclusive too.

Please remind me why we work again????

To pay for c unts like them

Disgusting. Honestly not much annoys me more than seeing people on benefits with the latest phones, tvs, sky etc...

The welfare system should be there to stop people starving and freezing, and not much else.

Should do. She's a scum fan because her fella is. Doesn't know anything about them but because her lazy, work shy fella is every status on a match day is 'yids this, yids that'

I'd love to punch her right in the baby maker.
Do it, I love having a good FB clear out - so many people that I don't actually talk to anymore or care about. If you're gonna do that, remember - smash, twist and pull!

Dude i went to high school with, convicted for rape (though she was the village bicycle and nobody but the court believed her), non working and general weirdo who i have no contact with posted this on my wall: do you know where i can buy a gumball machine? Wtf?

As for the OP, Tell her the galaxy is brick and she deserves better for being such a hard working, stand up person. And brick on her porch.

Back