• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jamie Redknapp

Papercut

Jermaine Jenas
Should he be commentating/ being a pundit on our games?

Considering his dad was our manager, should he have a voice on Sky?

He's crap. Always remember the time a couple of seasons back when he said that he couldn't think of any decent Italian goalkeepers (Buffon, anyone?!) and that Pirlo owed it to Ronaldo for teaching how to take free-kicks. Crazy.

He did confuse me... At one point he referred to us as 'we' but then he was in black and white and Daveeerd was in blue and white (tie - shirt combo) are Sky whoring out players??

You think he picks on us because his dad got sacked by Spurs? I don't rate him that highly as a pundit, but he doesn't show any bias against Spurs. If anything, it's gooners who always moan about him being a pundit for their games.

I don't think he should be on tv because he sucks at at it. Clueless and everyone can see it.

Distasteful use of the word "literally". He literally does not understand what the word literally means.

I think he is ok

I think you guys need to chill out and just go with the flow - he isnt horrible, he inst biased and like Rors boy mentions he is hardly divisive.

He's not harmful or divisive or intentionally trying wind any particular group of fans up, he's just not that bright and has a poor understanding of football.

He's not harmful or divisive or intentionally trying wind any particular group of fans up, he's just not that bright and has a poor understanding of football.

He's not particularly insightful I agree. Actually his comments remind me of the rhetoric his dad comes out with. Fairly old school stuff but not wrong per se.

He's perfect for Sky. Everything he says is straight from the Sky pundits handbook. I myself prefer pundits who are bit controversial.
I feel a poll coming on.....

Back