• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

If you wanted to give someone on here a punch...

Rob

Peter Taylor
...what fruit would you use?

What is your favourite punch concoction?

I love to make mine purely based on colour so I've got a green one, a red one, a blue leandro an orange one as my faves :)

No... I really do want some punch ideas - I normally just throw in loads of cheap lambrini, white rum, vodka and then it's the flavourings like passoa, grenadine, red wine, archers or blue ciricao, that lime liqueur and anything else I can get my ands on. Normally add orange juice, apple juice or tropical or a mixture...

ArcspacE. ;)

CorseLeatherJacket.jpg
Plus_sign.jpg
Latest-Aviator-Sunglasses-2.jpg
Equals_sign_in_mathematics.jpg
apple_logo_rainbow_fruit-276x300.jpg

If I wanted to punch someone with a fruit, I'd use a banana, no doubt.

[video=youtube;piWCBOsJr-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piWCBOsJr-w[/video]

...what fruit would you use?

What is your favourite punch concoction?

I love to make mine purely based on colour so I've got a green one, a red one, a blue leandro an orange one as my faves :)

:lol:=D>

Very good...but a red one?

[-X

:lol:=D>

Very good...but a red one?

[-X

Lol I've just seen that my pad tried putting some fake itk info in there where it was supposed to say a blue one and an orange one!

Yeah a red one - only coz red wine gets everyone tinkled and grenadine makes it sweet and colourful.... England away is red. We won in 66 in red. We originally played in red... I want biscuits :(

Back