• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

How did we all miss this?

Oh dear, this could get ugly. Who the hell thought this would ever be a good idea?? LOL

#asksolcampbell #askrobinthicke

If you two were in a room together, which would I punch first?

#asksolcampbell

Was Neil Armstrong chosen over you as commander of Apollo 11 because of his skin colour?

#asksolcampbell

If we really are all out to get you, are you still an unhinged paranoid freak?

#asksolcampbell

If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is there to hear it, are you still a cvnt?

#asksolcampbell

When you die alone and miserable, do I serve the jelly and ice cream at my party mixed or in separate bowls?

BTW, I don't do Twitter so if anyone would like to post the above in my behalf I'd be very grateful.

Dear Sol, I'd like you to fvck over everyone who knows and cares about you. How much will it cost?

Dear Sol, have you ever listened to Pharell's "Happy" you miserable git?

Dear Sol, what is it like having no friends/

Dear Sol, how hard is it to act like a total kunt all the time?

Dear Sol, is it true that you are drunk all the time because you're so full of whine?

Dear ...

If we knew the date you died would you allow a countdown?

If I see you on the street could I call you a nasty name or would you cry?

Why are you such a ****?

Why do you think YOUR the victim?

Back