• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Help - Dual Sat Nav and Itrip socket in Car..

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Both my sat nav and my itrip plug into my cigarette lighter socket in my car, is there a device where i can plug both into some sort of adaptor to use both at same time

Ive tried google but dont know what they are called so am strugglling and there are some clever fudgers on here

Mark, the car I bought today has 4 so perhaps you have one you don't realise!

I.e. lots of cars have one in the boot that nobody ever uses or thinks about - you could leave your iTrip in the boot perhaps if you don't need to use it elsewhere

See this video on 2:57 to see the 4 sockets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sW3ZWQ-78o

My car is 9 years old so doesnt have more than one lighter socket..

Also my sat nav and my itrip dont have USB connections, im all sorted now thanks

Mine has one in the back and one in the Cd/glove compartment between driver and passenger seat, it's also 9 years old.

Back