• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Having a bad day?

Is there gonna be cats...? There are only so many cute cats I can take before I feel compelled to scatter tiny little bear traps around my garden

I'm having a great day, got out of bed about half 10 and now in my dressing gown on the sofa with a cafetiere full of very nice freshly brewed coffee.

I'm enjoy my very last week of being a layabout before my new job starts next week.

I'm having a great day, got out of bed about half 10 and now in my dressing gown on the sofa with a cafetiere full of very nice freshly brewed coffee.

I'm enjoy my very last week of being a layabout before my new job starts next week.

Surely this should be in the having a good day thread?! [-X

Perhaps we need a 'What mood are you in?' thread? Very random, just what this place is all about.

Glad to see you're still about on here mate - always helped to offer a bit of outside perspective and you looked great in a pair of slippers ;)

Do you still hear from forza_h? He did come up to see you when he was over here right?

Ps. :mickey:

Yeah I met him a few times, up here, in London, in Manchester. Still speak to him on the old facebook.

Is Dazza_London ever on here these days? Have him on fb as well, I will never forget when he rescued me after I was stranded at midnight in Watford!

I've no idea - I've only been about for a weekish after 5 years away and not seen him... Didn't he change his name to Dozzo_Landan ? :-"

Yeah I met him a few times, up here, in London, in Manchester. Still speak to him on the old facebook.

Is Dazza_London ever on here these days? Have him on fb as well, I will never forget when he rescued me after I was stranded at midnight in Watford!

Dazza_London

One post in the Fantasy Football thread.

Dazza_London

One post in the Fantasy Football thread.

Top man.

It was when I was living in Manchester, we had a League Cup game away at Watford and it went to pens! I had a decision to make, stay for pens and miss the last train back to Manchester or stay and watch the pens and deal with the problem later. I actually said goodbye to my mates (on the bus going back to Saudi Sportswashing Machine) and headed off but then didn't go through with it and returned for the pens. I'm pleased I did, it may have only been Watford in the League Cup but it ended up being our first ever win in a penalty shoot out in our history!

Mates got on a the bus house and I milled about looking for a b&b, to no avail, they were all full. Dazza jumped in his car at near midnight and drove to Watford, picked me up and took me to a local b&b near his that he knew had room for me, he even picked me up in the morning and dropped me off at the train station on his way to work. Top bloke.

As for today, sat on the sofa with a pot of coffee again, shame I've only got another few days of this.

Back