• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

GG Scouting

Won't be leaving now. Fulham will come up and i think he'll stay for a season. Fulham won't want to sell him.
He is out of contract in the Summer and doesn't appear to want to sign a new one. Hence why I was saying that buying him now and loaning him for 6 months and extending the loan for a year if Fulham got promoted would be a good idea.

I would still like us to agree a fee with Fulham for him (for them it would take away the uncertainty of losing him to an overseas club for pretty much zero)

He is out of contract in the Summer and doesn't appear to want to sign a new one. Hence why I was saying that buying him now and loaning him for 6 months and extending the loan for a year if Fulham got promoted would be a good idea.

I would still like us to agree a fee with Fulham for him (for them it would take away the uncertainty of losing him to an overseas club for pretty much zero)

Didn't know that.

Think Pool have done just that. Suckered again.

I would do that
I’d offer more money as well just to tinkle pool off

Back